3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Ptonior 13.03.21 01:45 am

Let's play iCTF? (Unreal Tournament 2004)

There is a proposal to revive the regime along with the usual CTF or AC; where not everyone can get to after going through a strict face control, downloading teamspeaks and so on. crap; drive instu. On a local scale, PG, UT2004 is now on the rise for a dead outdated game: champions are being held, some fees are being played, and so on. So the moment is good enough. I remember in the years 2006-2007 when I played, the insta was very popular, the people did not really care about the balance, hood selections, voice communication, but simply got a lot of fun every evening by poking at pixels with random compositions. What is not an alternative to the same nobrane TAMU. The threshold for entering the skill is minimal, the frags are packed much easier - it should be to the taste of those who like to shoot, without particularly burdening themselves with other mental operations.
20 Comments
Sort by:
t
toxikk.com 13.03.21

the fun of postrelushki in itstf ends pretty quickly if someone like nitrox logs into the server. this is such a hey onli mode that the opposing team will get bored very quickly :(

F
F51 13.03.21

On some local scale, PG, um2004 is on the rise now
lol rili?

P
Ptonior 13.03.21

Nevertheless, even taking the most Eimonly card like Woot, a handful of noobs will have the opportunity to knock down the same Nit 40 times per match with stupid collective efforts, with their modest 15-20% accuracy, which is unlikely to happen in there, not to mention tdm

t
toxikk.com 13.03.21

the essence of the fees, what then?)) and let's play in insta, where you can sometimes kill more skillful players at random?)
insta have never really played here and they did not consider the mode, good luck, of course, but I have little idea of ​​insta fees even in in some form :)

P
Ptonior 13.03.21

The bottom line is to fill the server with random compositions at a certain time / day. It is clear that the attendance as in 2006 cannot be achieved, but even if the exotic like BR is played and the Temka weighs in the neighborhood, why not try :)

M
Maldito 13.03.21

Well BR is played it is said loudly ... once every six months, I would say: D

C
Cold mind 13.03.21

Alternatively, you can try combining iCTF with BR fees. One's card, another's card.
But again, BR without voice communication is stupid to play, but iCTF will go in the format of a regular public.

N
Noize_suppressor 13.03.21

Do not care what compositions, do not care when, the main thing is that the people are there. Even for such a mode, no special vehicle is needed)

m
more.or.equal.null 13.03.21

ictf without vehicle in 2015? no way

1min_Alter 13.03.21

When it’s already MOSO! 111 will already be ... Well e-mine!

m

By the way ... And this should go great :)

m

_
_Naut_ 13.03.21

m

The metalist himself is simple !!

P
Ptonior 13.03.21

Ktozh knew that on Sunday at 2 am something would organize itself

3DenisUT 13.03.21

What did you think. "ut2004 is on the rise now"

m

up

Let's try again?

P
Ptonior 13.03.21

Realizing the futility of the venture, he returned to his kuliv, where there is no need to organize training camps to play in instu) Well, + of course, if suddenly the people are typed.

_
_Naut_ 13.03.21

after the assault fees, they constantly drive the insta, although there are no normal cards except for vutabolos and mini-arenas with no more than 2x2

N
Noize_suppressor 13.03.21

more.or.equal.null
Well, we have already tried it on the server THERE. 2-3 people out of 10 have
voted . _Naut_
Than Bloxeh did not please you. It is normal and 2 * 2 to play, as for me.