3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vvvjust 13.03.21 01:45 am

Sharpness (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In Toussaint, this feature is completely absent. Maybe someone knows how to fix it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 13.03.21

Yes, I did not notice any improvement in the graphics. everything is yellow and light green. although this is one of the few games for which graphics are not in the first place.

R
Richard Brook 13.03.21

gamut eats out the eyes in places. but the change in clarity in post-processing does not affect me in any way on almost everything in the add-on, minus yy and what is not used from the add-on. wait for the patch is there anything left

A
Argo R 13.03.21

vvvjust works
for me, so this is not a game problem.

v
vvvjust 13.03.21

Argo R
screen throw off where are you in Toussaint

b
billypit 13.03.21

In Toussaint, this sharp just works differently.
The difference is only visible on the edges.

A
Argo R 13.03.21

vvvjust

v
vvvjust 13.03.21

Argo R
something I do not see the same effect as in other locations. a lot of soap

A
Argo R 13.03.21

vvvjust
and you, by the way, are right ...
I played around with this setting and the difference is almost invisible, or maybe not at all.
Did you touch this setting in your game in Toussaint? I just got into Toussaint when it was turned on, and then I turned it off and then the difference was noticeable. Now, whatever I do, there is no difference.
---------------------------------------------
Teleport to Velen - Difference visible, in Toussaint something is not very good, but I'm so fine ...

v
vvvjust 13.03.21

Argo R
well, as soon as I was in Toussaint, my eyes were almost blinded by the soap, I started poking around in this setting and it really doesn’t plow

A
Argo R 13.03.21

vvvjust
Well, it means that it really does not work or works in such a way that it is not visible)

t
tatunserg 13.03.21

and why is it needed? it is better to have soapy smooth textures than crumbly ones .. it knocks
me out that often in battles everything is scattered into pixels

g
grafonoman 13.03.21

vvvjust I
advise you to try different SweetFX, I also encountered such a problem in Toussaint, but how I put everything became fine, unfortunately I can't say which one exactly

i
icisama 13.03.21

Found a solution? I play at low resolution and without this function everything floats at all, if anyone corrected, please answer.