3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Mulyukin 13.03.21 01:45 am

Mods not working (Fallout 4)

The game does not see any mod or DLC, although everything is installed correctly and in the plugins there are asterisks in front of the mods, checkboxes are read-only. use NMM tell me what to do
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 13.03.21

pirates like fashion do not plow. if vice versa, approved

A
Alexey Mulyukin 13.03.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Before installing Far harbor everything worked

p
pekabir 13.03.21

xs, everything plows

_
__VtK__ 13.03.21

some mods depend on the version of the game and the installed dls, I have a third of the mods after the harbor headlights fell off, I had to update, look for additions to the mods (the same fogout for each dls there is a patch)
ZY. I play a pirate, after updating the mods all the rules

T
TTG 13.03.21

pekabir
still played it)

p
pekabir 13.03.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory is
purely like a shooter. I have never seen a poorer plot in my life

m
mr.sayapov 13.03.21

Alexey Mulyukin
Files "ini" still need to be edited. Fallout4, Fallout4Prefs and Fallout4Custom.
-Prefs in 2 copies. Probably forgotten about their existence?
I have a monique 5 * 4 = settings for it.

T
TTG 13.03.21

pekabir Scored
on the plot at once. But as always. Research and postrelon for quests, modification of guns and equipment. Sometimes you come across fan quests, but you can't call them twisted.

A
Alexey Mulyukin 13.03.21

__VtK__
I do not understand as if the whole thing is in the new launcher that came with the var harbor, because before it I did not have a modification line, although the version is the latest

_
__VtK__ 13.03.21

Alexey Mulyukin,
I mean the mods that you installed through NMM, especially if you downloaded from here - there will be no updates, I look for all the mods from here manually on the Nexus, this is the only way to update them with the release of a new patch version

A
Alexey Mulyukin 13.03.21

and finally, now, even at the start of a new game, it throws a table on the slave

G
Gur1 13.03.21

Alexey Mulyukin
Maybe he will help. When installing DLS, pay attention to which way this DLS is installed. Even if it is spelled out correctly, once again indicate this path itself. Well, the game and updates and dls pirates, from the heap of mods, only one flew. NMM latest version.