3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 13.03.21 01:45 am

Does it make sense to wait for new repacks?

The fact is that many games could not be hacked (Far Cry: Primal, Tom clancy's the division). 3DM went about their business, but there is no hope for everyone: SKIDROW, CODEX. Is it worth waiting for repacks, will someone hack the games?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 13.03.21

An alternative question: does it make sense to wait for specific games, taking into account the number of games released in general? I now open my list for the passage, and every time my eyes run up.

K
KAPRAL27 13.03.21

At the moment "MKDEV" is trying to rape Denovo. There are results.

U
USSoldier 13.03.21

Sspk
makes sense to wait, if you have iron patience, Denuvo's protection, like everyone else, will be hacked sooner or later, but in our case, it's rather late, so when these games break, they will no longer be relevant, since this will happen years in 2 minimum

L
Lehander 13.03.21

I think it's not worth it yet, buy activation and do not worry

I
ILIA_1992 13.03.21

Sspk
Tom clancy's the division cannot be hacked as it only has an online campaign.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 13.03.21

now the trend is online only. Of course, this cannot be hacked, since the character and items are stored on the developer's servers. games with a single, of course, will be hacked sooner or later, but it also depends on the popularity of the game, if the game is like some kind of kickstarter survivor, then it is unlikely that they will deal with breaking the protection.

K
KAPRAL27 13.03.21

Those who collect money to play kickstarter have no money for denovo. It will cost more than their game.

S
Sspk 13.03.21

KAPRAL27
So why then everyone refers to the fact that it is impossible? The Exile Club also has an Internet connection and nothing, it was hacked somehow (GTA 5). And here Denuveau is an obstacle for them.

S
Sspk 13.03.21

ZiZu Zankercu
Usually there are people who do not need online, but only single.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

you can always wait for a repack on a stomach full of pitch by buying a game,
otherwise the jester knows him with these players. will be both with Starforce - boxes are useless and with all sorts of games incapable of installing in offline bakery mode.
only they say that the denuva is not actually removed, but simply allowed to run the game.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 13.03.21

Sspk
hello cap! and I wonder how you will play in the single in the division? if there is no single?

t
the endless misanthropy o 13.03.21

Not. I saw a schoolboy running around the yard with a stick today, apparently he has already lost hope

S
Sspk 13.03.21

ZiZu Zankercu
Sorry, I didn't know.

S
Sspk 13.03.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Still, I would like to see the same Mafia 3 so that everyone can play it. I do not want to spend one and a half obliquely to nowhere. Although I am not mercantile, the game needs to be "tested" at the beginning before buying.

A
Alexator 13.03.21

And how many of those many uncracked ones are really worth playing? Or you don’t play games of the past years in principle?

S
Sspk 13.03.21

Alexator
Trust me, there are some worthwhile ones.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 13.03.21

For example, I like 200 Kruzak, but I have no money for it, and even if I hadn't bought it anyway, because it's a pity to spend the drain, so I bought a jeep cheaper and simpler. So it is with games - there is no extra money for them, and when they appear, it's a pity to spend on games. I just won't play defense games and that's it.

M
Mage Hermit 13.03.21

Yes, they will hack. Everyone will hack.

m
masha 13.03.21

Don't wait for repacks. Who wants to spend their free time hacking some kind of igrulina, which is of no value. And there are hardly any people who will be able to hack something.