3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AelRavo 13.03.21 01:45 am

Inconsistencies in the lore. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, I don't know if anyone else has asked these questions, but I'll take a chance.
After going through the new addition, two things remained unclear to me. First: why suddenly the higher vampires became generally god-like creatures, if during the quest chain in Novigrad we calmly brought down the highest fanatic vampire in a 1v1 gathering? Secondly: personally, in my ending, Ciri comes to visit Geralt, she became a "witcher" and all that, only I didn't like it even at the end of the original game, and after what I heard in their dialogue in this add-on, I'm generally confused , she rubs to us that she is moving faster than the monster for whom she fulfilled the order, that she survived his bite and that she takes "black blood" and does not die with a burnt stomach in a pool of her own secretions, how is that? Everyone knows that she just cosplays the witcher and did not pass a single test during the training, only learned fencing. Do you think it's a writers' blunder or what?
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 13.03.21

No, it's your carelessness

j
jackonda 13.03.21

AelRavo
yes it's just your carelessness

A
AgressorAntony 13.03.21

AelRavo At the expense of Ciri, I agree that there is no docking, or maybe that she is a child of older blood and does not need mutations in order to digest elixirs. At the expense of speed, the power of the elder blood also helps her, because I think she managed to master it quite well, at the end of the main game we saw it as she chopped everyone and everything.
But with vampires here everything is more complicated. Vampires such as Regis and Detloff, this is the most immobile high vampire after the Hidden, of course. And what we met in Novigrad is to see the lowest vampire of the highest, something like that. As I understood from the Blood and Wine addon, there are very, very many types of vampires and each species has its own subspecies, classifications, etc.

D
Demitshur 13.03.21

AgressorAntony
Just about vampires, I liked the armor from the vampire fortress, just like from the movie Dracula (the old one where Keanu Reeves is).

A
AgressorAntony 13.03.21

Demitshur
I could not find pants (red ones), in a hurry I passed this place, I wanted to pile on the Hidden One. And so I liked the black one more.

M
Maxonior 13.03.21

AelRavo
There are no special connections here, although you can find them if you wish. Ciri is a child of the Elder Blood. Until the end of the limits of her strength, even she herself does not know. And about vampires ... as Regis said, every high vampire is different. Each has its own characteristics. Therefore, they are so difficult to classify. Therefore, the powers and skills of the higher vampires also differ. Vaughn Detlaf can generally turn into an incomprehensible creature. Hidden is a pure imba and even Geralt will not master him. And the one that was in Novigrad is simply rather weak.

A
Assassins11148 13.03.21

AgressorAntony
It didn't work out, huh? :)

A
AgressorAntony 13.03.21

Assassins11148, Maxonior answered your question!

A
Aleksandr2242 13.03.21

Jerusalem_96
and what is not attentiveness? I was also embarrassed when Ciri rubbed in about all sorts of elixirs that she takes.

k
karlan 13.03.21

AelRavo

At the expense of the Supreme Vampire. It's simple. Herald can kill him, everything is correct. But a vampire will be able to regenerate, resurrect, only a vampire of the same kind can finally kill him.
Ciri does not need herbal tests, it was said in the game, in the books.

T
Temporum 13.03.21

AelRavo
AgressorAntony
Aleksandr2242 The
girl travels between worlds (and maybe in time), has a built-in teleport skill to any point on the world map, as well as behind the backs of opponents during a battle, and you're talking about some kind of potion, lol. It's like kefir for her;))

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

AelRavo
On the first question: in the original game we kill katakanas, they are a subspecies of high vampires. And on the second, some kind of fail came out, really. Black blood, if it does not kill Ciri because of her abilities, then at least it will not give any positive effects, because she's not a real witcher.

H
Haiiro Ookami 13.03.21

And how do you like such a discrepancy: in the quest about Reginald's eggs, Geralt's husband who comes home to his wife says "or go home", and he leaves, although he is already at home.

A
AelRavo 13.03.21

Temporum
One has nothing to do with the other

R
RolandXIII 13.03.21

Haiiro Ookami
This is the house of the old man who stole the eggs.

N
Nemesis 13.03.21

This is the girl's house, hike. How else did her knight boyfriend even get here?

R
RolandXIII 13.03.21

Nemesis
Also an option. But he could have just tracked down.

If you leave eggs for the old man for a day, then the next day he has fun with her sister. So ... either this is the old man's house, or the sisters' (or specifically Louise's).