3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tosha32 13.03.21 01:45 am

Light problems! (Fallout 4)

I faced such a problem, I install lamps from the Wasteland Workshop add-on, no matter where it is indoors or outside, there is a crash, there are no additions affecting lighting in general, and in general there are no additions other than official ones, please help!
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.03.21

tosha32 wrote:
yes, and in general there are not any additions other than the official ones.
Well, if the mods are not worth it, then you can first check the cache and remove the INIs.

t
tosha32 13.03.21

saa0891 wrote:
Well, if the mods are not worth it, then you can first check the cache and remove the INIs. I
already did it, it did not help, even in the graphics settings, I lowered everything related to light to a minimum, it does not help!

s
saa0891 13.03.21

tosha32 wrote:
lowered by a minimum
It is necessary not to lower, but to remove INIshniki.

And the mods were before that, if they were, you can still clean the saves with the seviditor.

t
tosha32 13.03.21

saa0891
No! I reinstalled the game recently, so the ini files are new.

A
AleksandrFedorov 13.03.21

It's easy to reinstall the game, but don't forget to save the save

l
lTimal 13.03.21

tosha32
guy don't worry, just delete Wasteland Workshop and download another one, it's unlikely because of ini-shniki

t
tosha32 13.03.21

lTimal
Then, everyone who downloaded from Steam also has such a bug! And the fact that the problem is not in the ini files, it was clear from the very beginning!

K
Kirlusha 13.03.21

tosha32
My Wasteland Workshop is not installed, and sometimes there are crashes when placing lamps. Moreover, sometimes it's just a flight to the slave. table, sometimes a driver failure, and sometimes a BSOD in general with an error indicating a memory crash !!!
Such are the "pies" from the gazebo, her mother ...