3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trak22 13.03.21 01:48 am

Fps drops after update 1.21 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Starts freezing every 5 seconds before this was not the case, the computer is powerful
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Trak22
Very informative ... I can give the same solution. In theory, with the release of Blood and Wine, the optimization has increased per turn, and the computer is apparently not "powerful" enough. In short, the advice is that there should be no drawdowns!

A
Angeluss 13.03.21

At first, I also had constant subsidence after installing the add-on, even in Novigrad, although earlier there were stable 40, but then everything returned to normal by itself

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

my fps also dropped by about 5 10, but the graphics have improved, it became more beautiful, 10 15 minutes of the game fps rises

A
Angeluss 13.03.21

The
graph's Sportklass is really gorgeous) especially the special effects and colors) after the passage I returned back to Novigrad, and there it was gloomy, dirty and rain ... in the end I returned back to my villa :)

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

Angelus1991
yes there is a paradise it's cool)) someone wanted gloominess, someone wanted a fairy-tale world, and everyone is happy))

Z
Zheka_yakor 13.03.21

There is such a thing, I was sitting on version 1.05 for a year and everything was fine, I locked it at 30 fps, the textures were high, some parameters were at low and medium, with all the additional effects, everything was gorgeous, I downloaded the newest version and began to freeze at any graphics settings, at 1.05 at the minimum of 60fps was.
The problem was solved, it was the new hammered firewood that lowered the frequency of the gp, reset the settings and everything became normal.

T
Trak22 13.03.21

Bupycop
What information should I give you?
I'm just starting to freeze, I can throw off the screen of my iron

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Trak22
Basic information, under what circumstances drawdowns occur, how often and by itself the characteristics of the computer. I can give you a bunch of options in which this can happen, but I very much doubt that you will start to correct and filter them out one by one. PS I don’t need any information at all, it’s in your interests to give more information that you can work with and get a faster and better solution (like in a robbery, go to the police and say “I was robbed” and wait for a decision.)

M
MagicHero 13.03.21

Trak22
Write a config of iron for a start there are no psychics here. On the contrary, the game began to work better, even in Novigrad almost always the game began to keep 60 with my settings. The addon just looked and did not play, but there how many ran around at the beginning after the giant flunked it was stable 60.
PS The game is in incentive and not the gog version.