3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurshupa 13.03.21 01:48 am

Epilogue to the DLC \ "Blood and Wine \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone! Many have already gone through the addition and it's not a secret for anyone that after the credits there is an opportunity to come to Corvo Bianco and find that there is a "not requested" guest, which may be Ian, Tris or Dandelion. But also, they say, you can meet Ciri !!!!
If someone was able to get such an ending or found some material on the Internet, please share a video or a link, thanks in advance to those who respond
17 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

During the first playthrough, Yennefer came to NG +, the second time I decided to go without NG +, but for some reason I could not find my save from the main game, for this reason I downloaded the save on the Internet, the description roughly corresponded to my playthrough. But when, upon receiving a letter from Yennefer, I heard at the beginning of the reading "Dear friend .." - I almost smashed my forehead with my palm. Either the author of the save tupanul, or some glitch happened, but Geralt is clearly not in a relationship with her. I wanted to look for a new save and again go through from the beginning, but I spat and decided to see what would come of it

S
Sativum 13.03.21

ZlobnyDed
"Dear friend" - such an address was mentioned in one of Sapkowski's books. I don't remember exactly, it seems in the Blood of the Elves. Like Geralt wrote a letter to Ian and did not know how to contact her, in the end he wrote "dear friend", after which, having received a letter from "dear friend", he realized that he had a little pierced. I think the letter to Blood and Wine is a reference to this moment.

d
darknessik13 13.03.21

ZlobnyDed
If you are in a relationship with Yennefer in a letter she will write to you "your Yen", if you are alone, or in a relationship with Triss, then she will write "your friend Yennefer".

z
zotac17 13.03.21

darknessik13
Actually, if you are with Triss, then there will be a letter from her. There won't even be a word about Yenifer.

J
Jerzy3 13.03.21

And Triss writes "Beloved Geralt". ^ __ ^

A
AnatolyKest 13.03.21

As I understand it, since the plot was originally tied to Ciri, in the main part, the correct ending where she becomes a witcher, and thus we observe her in the epilogue of the final DLC

J
Jerzy3 13.03.21

tolkus
The most logical ending, yes. But it is possible that the epilogue with the Empress just zagnul and may appear after the patch.

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

Sativum
Yes, I know. The first playthrough started with "Favorite ..", and the second with "Dear friend ..". I immediately realized that the cant

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

I wanted to watch the video and couldn't. I almost vomited from the voice acting. People, are you completely mad? Do you think this falsehood is awesome voice acting ?? Horror .. We in school amateur performances communicated more naturally

W
Wolfhenze 13.03.21

ZlobnyDed
The Witcher can only be played with either Polish voice acting or Russian. The most mediocre and wretched is English. If you play with English, I have the same question for you, but are you crazy?

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

Wolfhenze
What are you talking about .. What is English wretched? The fact that Geralt is voiced dispassionately, as befits a witcher? The fact that the characters' emotions are sincere, and not squeezed out like on the toilet? The fact that the voices are much better matched?

A
Analius 13.03.21

HERE WHO IS AGAINST RUSSIAN VOICE? !!!!!!!

P
Playersaharan 13.03.21

ZlobnyDed
Geralt has shown emotions in books on more than one occasion. And yes, in Russian localization there are many voices that are perfect for Persians. The same Buttercup, Baron, Geralt, Zoltan, Olgerd, etc.

J
Jerzy3 13.03.21

I’m for Polish. And Geralt in the English voice acting is still terrible, he just hoarsely sings words on one note in any situation. Hey! witchers do not lose their senses, this is just a tale.

W
Wolfhenze 13.03.21

ZlobnyDed
Yes, almost everyone. There, not only Geralt is voiced absolutely poorly, but also 80% of the rest of the acting characters. + - only Ciri and Dandelion are normal.
ZY Geralt was never passionless / devoid of feelings, if you were familiar with the original source, you would know that.

A
AnatolyKest 13.03.21

I personally don't give a damn about quality, but in other languages ​​the old Slavonic style and charisma are lost, Ivasik Joe alone was called something worth it!

J
Jerzy3 13.03.21

tolkus
Poles have it Janek, just a middle between Iwasik and John.