3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fastest than you 13.03.21 01:48 am

Sacred Flame Bug (Dark Souls 3)

How to make the sacred flame one-shot.?
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xiahou Dun 13.03.21

Fastest than you to
chase with a marion sword and a redstone ring?

S
SamuraiSpirit 13.03.21

Clamp on the triangle so that the castor is held in two hands, and at this moment press ALT + F4

s
siame 13.03.21

Oh, just yesterday in this way I was farming souls on the roof of the archive! Real one-shot of the golden knights. With a ring with a sleeping dragon that suppresses footsteps, you just run up from behind, cast -> corpse -> 25k souls.
You need a talisman of gray hair and a multi-hit riposte weapon that makes several hits when riposted. For example an ax.
An ax in the right hand, a talisman in the left. We take the talisman in both hands and now the caste of the sacred flame is "not going according to plan."
It is very important - the damage is counted from the ax damage, not the talisman.
With a slave hatchet +9 and 35/40 strength / dexterity on golden knights, I got 2.8k damage

F
Fastest than you 13.03.21

siame
ATP

s
snayper2013 13.03.21

siame
Tin, new imba in the game.

s
siame 13.03.21

Well, gentlemen, have you finished badly? On June 10, an update is released, which seems to fix this beauty.

"Fixed a Skill being changed based on a right hand weapon when equipping White Hair Talisman on the left hand while holding the Sacred Flame with both hands."