3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psychodolb 13.03.21 01:48 am

Game Impressions (Neverwinter Online)

16 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-DIMAS 13.03.21

Comrades !!! the game is just a fairy tale !!! hooked so that for 3 days I have not been sleeping for 7 hours and back ... except for GTA 3, not a single game has been so hooked. So many opportunities, quests. The pumping is very varied. In general, I advise everyone!

70_Rus 13.03.21

I agree with Dimas ... just a holiday, come on guys, pump tanks and heals, they are not enough all the time ...

G
Guest 13.03.21

An excellent game for 1 playthrough, played solo for euro without donation up to 60L in a week, the second time it does not pull.
Deblo and Gothic mix, 90% solo

S
SeriousSam666 13.03.21

Everything is fine, the game is also hooked, but there are problems with video cards from NVIDIA. It takes off regularly, maybe in a few minutes, or maybe in an hour. Fatal application error with reference to a problem with Direct3D. I have everything, both the drivers and the direct itself are the latest. And the client downloaded it from offsite. In general, everything is fine with the computer, something was flawed. Well, it is understandable - this is an open beta, We must fix it.

D
Distrakt 13.03.21

This game is very very interesting !!! Cool combat system. Each class has its own gadgets. If you are dd, then the removal of mobs is excellent, but be prepared that you can also be demolished quickly if you stand still or yawn a lot. Tank - agri mobs on yourself or you can swing like a berse, etc. By the way, each class still has 2 subclasses (specializations) ... A very serious leveling system. If it hooks up to 60 lvl dokach, then you will definitely want to pump everything. Not everything is clear the first time and I want to try another build. And the most interesting thing begins in it upon reaching 60 lvl (it is recruited for 1.5 weeks for 3-4 hours of play). After that, access to Epic Dungeon opens. They make it clear that the whole company is a great training. The company is quite interesting, considering that this is a mmo. In them (dungeons) you can't go far without more or less straight arms, and of course not alone, only with your comrades. Shmot. Decent enough gear. For his sake, and run to the dungeon. Pvp. The standard here is 5x5. Quite fast and fun to play. There are 20x20 for access to awesome dungeons. In 20x20, only guilds participate ... but this is OBT - not very optimized yet (I play on i5 3470,7950,8 ram all at max). Produces falls at times in incomprehensible places. But it is quite playable. There are not many bugs. The game is being patched very actively. There are enough people in it. The game is interesting and not very simple.

S
Stas_Raider 13.03.21

Subscribing to the above, I absolutely agree on everything. I have long wanted to find a worthwhile MMORPG, because today's flagships in this direction, like World of Warcraft and Lineage, are not games that you can start playing now, you had to start playing them at least 6 years ago) Many times friends suggested "come on let's go to the service standards, put some clothes on you, pump it overnight "and so on. But somehow I don’t want everything to be all at once, it’s interesting to make money myself) And you won’t figure out the details right away) Plus, I started playing in WWII and L2, none of them dragged on)
And here you have everything you need - in general, a good storyline (especially the first 20 levels + campaign), interesting "homemade" quests from the Workshop, the game has an atmosphere. The graphics (at maximum) are very cool for modern MMORPGs. But performance problems are regular, half of the people I hooked on this game have them. But nevertheless, the game is updated regularly and this is gradually disappearing. There is always something to do in the game, you can sit for days, if you figure out everything - sharpening, artifacts, profs, etc.) An
excellent continuation of the NWN series. After NWN2, I waited a long time for the next one to be made, and was a little disappointed that the next one would be online, and even from another developer. But Cryptic did not disappoint)
Okay, I'm in the dungeon for purple gear))

G
Garris1992 13.03.21

Briefly and clearly. Not hooked, for me it's better wow)

J
JostekeT 13.03.21

For fun, after pv shki norms, you can gamble

B
BorodaOLD 13.03.21

IMHO, the game is similar to SW: The Old Republic, only without lightsabers. In principle, SWTOR is closer to me, but there are a number of reasons why I play in neverwinter:
1) Russian servers (normal ping).
2) Domestic localization (swtor really lacks - I speak English, but not enough to quickly read tons of text (tiresome and takes a lot of time).
3) Much more humane free to play system: no one pokes you every 5 minutes with phrases like - "this option is for subscribers only"
4) The graphics are not that much of my interest, but in non-interest they are somewhat prettier than in swtor. And the nonverwinter takes up less space, due to the lack of a heap of certainly beautiful and pretentious, but not particularly necessary videos.
Summary: Considering all the advantages described above - N online is a very good option to spend time with friends, a very simple and humane game - I recommend.
PS - But if SW: TOR had Russian localization and servers ...)))

G
Global4ik 13.03.21

It's not a bad game. I go there to have a rest and enjoy myself after a morally difficult WOT. The atmosphere and dynamics of the game are at the highest level.

I
Ilya Rak 13.03.21

An MMO game and that says it all. There is an opinion that MMO is just y. But I have to check it out, so I decided to play it anyway. And I was not mistaken - uh like ug.

The mechanics of the game are very simple and outrageously wrong. In the game, you can either run or shoot. In the sense of attacking. You cannot run and attack at the same time.
Therefore, dodging and attacking the enemy at the same time will not work. It follows from this that you can kite enemies all the time, but you still won't inflict damage on them - that means you won't kill. Why then run if there is no profit?
It remains only to stand still and damage. But in this case, you will also be damaged. As a result, everything rolls towards comparison, who has more damage + more hp.

PVE: there is just a group of mobs that you first control, and then you set. You have more hp and more damage - and you win. And then you heal and move on. All.

PVP: the same pve, only "mobs" can also control you.
And the tactics are the same. You impose control on one, you focus on the other. The one with the best fit wins. No skill. Because you need to press one / two / three buttons, without any deep meaning.

S
SxDANTExS 13.03.21

The author of the post above is wrong. In my opinion, an excellent MMO, the combat mechanics are at a height, 3 buttons is very good, otherwise it would be a piano. This is not a classic MMO, where you can get ready for battle and calmly press the buttons, keeping an eye on the mana level Here is a mixture of RPG and Action - a kind of slasher, where tactics and sequence of actions are more taken into account, but quickness of reaction and ingenuity. Running is also not an empty action: for example, there is no particular point in fighting if you understand that you cannot win, or you need to wait for the recharge of an important skill, avoiding the enemy's attacks. About the plot, the plot is just excellent, different locations, a variety of tasks, and not "go, kill, come." It depends on what taste, you can not judge what you do not understand.

O
Oleg Z 13.03.21

I liked the game very much. In my opinion, it differs from the classic MMOs in 2 aspects:
1. The number of skills that you can use is limited, that is, you do not play the piano, but play a game.
2. Up to the maximum lvl (60 lvl) you can pump very quickly, but just after 60 lvl the main game begins, up to 60 just quality and the study of locations.
You can play without donation, it's just that some things will take longer to get together, more often you need to repeat tasks to accumulate something.
I play mostly without donation - I bought a retraining token once, and I still have a desire to take a horse.

M
Mitrant 13.03.21

Inra is interesting. It attracts with its graphics and design. Hot clappers are quite comfortable and you don't need to play the piano, as Oleg Z said. The game is fast and dynamic.
On the negative side, there is one storyline for everyone. This is sad. Plus, donation is constantly being imposed. It pisses me off. In the same sw tor, donation is unobtrusive and sometimes even the very desire to thank the developers with something. Here it just pisses me off.

B
Bearhunt 13.03.21

I do not agree with the previous author: there are certainly a lot of proposals for donation, but you can easily do without it. If you want to feel more confident, you can buy gear and weapons at the auction for crystals, since you can get them about 10,000 a day, without much effort. I am glad that the cards are not bloated - you don't have to get to the right place for half an hour. After level 60, it is better to complete tasks with a team - it can be quite difficult for one. It is a little difficult to decide on the choice of character: depending on the race, the same skills can be qualitatively different. With horses - a little underdeveloped: the speed of movement increases in% of the speed of the character, it turns out that if you are slow in life, then you will not keep up with the group on the same horses. I put the toy 9 - maybe because before that I was tormented by "walks"

S
SBGAlbatros 13.03.21

A very decent toy. Little by little, I'm starting to develop the project. Developers are one of the few who don't mind paying!
For characters - already 1 - 70k and 1 - 61st, 3rd - 60, 1 - 5th. Total - 6.
I've been playing since .... 2014, sort of.