3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fido 13.03.21 01:48 am

Which gang do you like best? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Vote! Who like the Yakuza or the Triad? The gangs are narrow-eyed ...
214 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bleed on me 13.03.21

Metalshark, over all those whom you named, except for the triads, you do not make fun of them painfully - they will kill you. In general, I am for Mafia Leone.

L
Lord inferno 13.03.21

Panicherr you didn’t understand me ..... I mean over the Triads ...... and I named the rest as my favorites! =)

O
OVoronov 13.03.21

I discovered an interesting place: you have to stand in immortal mode between the Triads and the mafs in the place where the quarter is cut in half by a narrow passage (on the map it does not cut the quarter) and there are boxes and a police star inside. So you have to stand on the side of the cut that is closer to the house. If you go up, the mafia will come running. If you go down, the Chinese will come running. Lyapota! And I stood there for a long time and without immortality, the main thing is to jump back, they will still deal with each other. And you help the weak :) usually the Chinese, over whom I cry with emotion after the evil and vile mafia, which immediately blows me up.

> PS Hoods has a normal car. The best of the vans. The cartel sucks, it goes fast, but like on rails, you turn figs.
Ven is a truck with a large body, a minivan is a small semi-truck, what does the Yakuza Stinger have to do with it? By the way, it is indeed the best of the cars, I like more Infernus, it is safer to drive on it, you will not roll over.

I hate the police more than anything, see the topic about the most hated gang :) And here about my beloved.

P
Paulo montana 13.03.21

And I don't have a favorite gang. Perhaps the Mafia and Diablos like cars, but they themselves are not good radishes.

_
_trn_ 13.03.21

Yakuza - cars are cool and most importantly - they saved Claude and the only ones did not betray him.

g
gta 3 13.03.21

jakudza

S
Steve fox 13.03.21

The Yakuza are the coolest gang, they have the coolest cars.

f
ferrym 13.03.21

Yakuza !!! I am shooting these fucking Colombians with them near the construction site !!!!))))

s
storm23 13.03.21

Yakuza they have auto super

l
ladykiller69 13.03.21

Yakuzers ..... friends after all ...

M
MAK 13.03.21

me yakuza

l
ladykiller69 13.03.21

Yakuzers-meat grinders, suicide bombers-kamikaze, for one Colombian 5 yakuza is enough, the sixth yakuzer will still soak him))))

M
MagicShadow 13.03.21

Yakuza have cool cars

s
shtern 13.03.21

I like the Salvatore Leona mafia

S
Suic1de 13.03.21

Yakuza

_
_Inf0rmagic_ 13.03.21

Yakuza! and yards.

M
Masta4 13.03.21

Pasta rolls with shot

_
_Inf0rmagic_ 13.03.21

I don’t go to the first island at all.
But it makes me happy as they say: "Yeah-yeah" and start shooting at you.
And I generally have a pumped-up shot, I can even give a config. It
shoots without reloading, and not from the hip, as before, but from the shoulder!

_
_Inf0rmagic_ 13.03.21

Fido in English means the same thing as "Tuzik" or "Sharik" in Russia!
The dog's name is shorter)

_
_Inf0rmagic_ 13.03.21

Lont Sher cunning stsuko, deleted posts!
There was a flood anyway.
AND THIS IS YOU READING ?!
Blue_Owl

09.09.06 13:30
Edit Del Yakuza! and yards.