3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valikhan Paueshev 13.03.21 01:48 am

Level 104 Armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day.
I decided to collect the best armor and for this I dabbled in the developer console in order to find out the maximum stats of the armor. Now I ran into a problem (NG +, level 98), that when receiving blueprints for excellent legendary armor of the cat school, the required level is 104, but the stump is obvious that 100 is the ceiling. Are there any methods how to solve this problem other than loading previous saves or will a patch / fix of this problem be released?
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 13.03.21

Valikhan Paueshev
Yes, a common bug. There are just a bunch of them in the new addition)

V
Valikhan Paueshev 13.03.21

Listoman
Thinking will be fixed soon?

L
Listoman 13.03.21

Valikhan Paueshev
Yes mb will be fixed, but I don't care, because the last addition is very short)

-
-Alex83- 13.03.21

Valikhan Paueshev
With the release of the patch, everything will disappear

-
-Alex83- 13.03.21

Valikhan Paueshev
Grandmaster armor is the best, and the level can be anything. It all depends how many times you will play a new game + you will go through

V

-Alex83-
Don't know the approximate date?

-
-Alex83- 13.03.21

Valikhan Paueshev nope
:(

V

-Alex83- it
turns out that after the patch the maximum level for any armor will be 100?

-
-Alex83- 13.03.21

Valikhan Paueshev,
I don't know. I know, or rather I heard that the developer's console and all the changes made in it will disappear with the release of the patch.

S
SpartanSoap 13.03.21

Valikhan Paueshev
in the game of gear automatically adjusts to the player's level when you open it for the first time. For example, in a regular game I got to level 60 and already see clothes 61-63. The only way out is to make the ceiling of the maximum level even higher.