3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 13.03.21 01:48 am

Mutations and skills (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem with the cells of mutations, after resetting the Herald's skills and resetting mutations (elixirs), the cells always remain closed and do not work, no matter how many skill points I spend and open mutations. For that, one of the skills is always fixed in the cell and it is not possible to pull it out from there. Is this a bug? Or can you fix it somehow? Patch 1.21 + all DLS, rip from Khatab.
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALESHIN98 13.03.21

Teranaft234 pass
further, it was like that for me too, then one at the top opened

A
ALESHIN98 13.03.21

A
ALESHIN98 13.03.21

mutations need to be activated

H
Hirok 13.03.21

As far as I remember, you need to study all the mutations in order to open the cells.

H
Hattack 13.03.21

Hirok
And to be more precise, there is a requirement for investing talent points on each mutation. That, in principle, and on additional cells.

A
AsStRaLL92 13.03.21

studied all the mutations and the top cell still did not open, writes to open, study 2 more although there is nothing more to study, apparently a bug, we are waiting for a patch ...

C
CoBEpeuH 13.03.21

AsStRaLL92
is the same. I still do not have to craft a griffin sword 70 leveled. He writes that he needs a cat's sword. But what for is the sword of the cat?

A
AsStRaLL92 13.03.21

CoBEpeuH
yes, such a bug is also present, I had to craft a master silver cat sword once again to craft a griffin steel grandmaster sword: D

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

Reeps One
I have already completed the game, now I started NI +. The fact of the matter is that before dropping skills and mutations with elixirs, the witcher has almost all cells open. Now I will give a screen, I started NI +, without resetting skills and mutations.

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

This is the skill tree:

And this is the mutation:

This is how these trees look before being dropped by elixirs.

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

Now I will try to reset it to NI +, I wonder if the same bug will be ...

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

I understood what the point is, something is messed up with the translation, but maybe I'm wrong .... The
upper cell should open when the Mutation level reaches - 2, and the last, the lowest one - when you pump all 12 Mutation points.

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

Another problem appeared ...
I am in NI + the breath-holding strip is gone and the witcher is no longer drowning. Who faced this?

D
Denai 13.03.21

Teranaft234
I have all 12 mutations open, the top cell remains blocked

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

Denai
After resetting skills, I have the same thing - in the new game +.

D
Denai 13.03.21

Teranaft234
I am also in the new +