3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JANstarotitorov 13.03.21 01:48 am

What do you expect from the new F1 2015? (F1 2015)

Write, it will be interesting to know.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drakon331 13.03.21

Good day to all.

In the new F1 2015, it would be necessary to add a bunch of little things to complicate something, well, for example, a warm-up circle before the start, the same overtaking button, front fender adjustment and a pit stop request button as in F1 2010, brighter the rain effect weather like in F1 2011, mechanical breakdowns - only more real than in F1 2010 (for example, an illogical puncture of tires), more extensive bollid settings, adjustable amount of fuel like in F1 2013,

J
JANstarotitorov 13.03.21

Drakon331
Yes, it would be more atmospheric that you are a Formula 1 pilot. In the initial series, it was more or less, with the same menus as if you were in a motorhome. Now it seems to me it began to look more like an arcade, where detailed plans of cars and, as it were, that's all. I hope F1 2015 will at least change something in the right direction.

S
Seifer1986 13.03.21

JanJohnny We
wrote about the innovations in the previous parts. And if the graphics are fine, then the gameplay is not. Both graphics and gameplay have been on the same level for several years. Years 5 to be exact (in short, almost the entire series)

Gameplay too. For modifications, there is just a lot of possibilities and ideas. But for all the time, only F1 2013 came out the most normal (F1 classic is cool! Why it was removed is unclear). And F1 2010 (there were contracts, pilot's salary + interviews).

They wrote about the warm-up circle, etc. for a long time.

Drakon331
same pass button, front fender adjustment and pit stop button as in F1 2010
What kind of overtaking button? The rules change from season to season. And the active front wing was banned after 2010. The season in the game is made in accordance with the REGULATIONS, not fantasy.
Pitstop request is easy. They will just make a gesture of pressing the button and that's it. In the game, and so on the radio answer immediately.

And about innovations, that's what they wrote a few years ago. And this was never done FOR SEVERAL RELEASED parts of the series. Rather, they even took a step back after F1 2013 and some of the previous parts.

May 16, 2012 at 13:02 # Wishlist for F1 2012)
1. More real physics, even closer to the simulator (so that the minimum distance from the bottom to the asphalt is normally taken into account). Whoever watched or compared F1 2011 with simulators and real races himself will understand what I mean :)
2. A more realistic system of damage (the nose cone touched someone, change it, because the bottom should immediately crumble, and not withstand two or three blows).
3. A more realistic system of car breakdowns (engine, gearbox, wheel mounts, in short, those problems that occur most often should definitely be!). So that from a side impact of an opponent or something else, a wheel could fly off, or the engine could smoke (like Nico Rosberg had in one of the races after hitting the right side of his car).
4. More realistic rules and AI of opponents (stewarts should be completely screwed in more than one trajectory change when defending a position, circulars should not be blunt when they are conceded, rival cars should behave more realistically in the race, entering and
exiting the pits. lap, race stop.
6. Injuries to riders in serious accidents. More accidents (with a normal damage system should be possible) and therefore a higher and more realistic chance of a PC crashing.
7. More active settings of the car during the race with the ability to make additional bindings on the keyboard or steering wheel.
8. More realistic possibilities for middle teams and beginner teams.
9. Active change of situation between seasons, transition of pilots, appearance of new pilots, departure of old ones, etc.
10. Longer career span, with up to 20 seasons. Why, I also want to break Barichello's record for the seasons.
11. 3-4 options for changing the appearance of fireballs and their characteristics from season to season.
12. Development and degradation of teams. And the possibility that one of the teams will create a car better than in the previous season, and the other is worse. Or systematic pumping (starting in a weak team so that engineers develop there to improve the efficiency and reliability of the car, mechanics for the efficiency of tire change and the reliability of the car, the pilot partner to progress and perform better.
13. Character editor. There must be at least some realties already. The ability to create a female Formula 1 pilot (why, the test pilot in Marus is now an aunt;)).
14. Normal podiums, preferably with hymns. Well, just so that with champagne, the joy of the teams and weighing were.
15. Interview after the race.
16. Team meetings before the race.
17. More real practice.
- Change of spare parts, testing of various new products. (For example, one has been tested, the engineer says, "Fak, this novelty does not live up to expectations, we are trying another." Or "We are out of new items, this one gives more downforce by 7%, but tire consumption increases by 3%, but this one gives downforce by 5%, but tire consumption does not increase. "Or" We are all bad, we suckers, novelties bullshit, try to race with what you have. " so they are 100% known, and beginners race with the help of driving and do not sweat. But much more interesting.
18. More screensavers and music. In short, more epic should be in order to capture the game of both fans and new players.
19. Different occupancy of the stands. Flags of fans and flags of any countries of the pilots, otherwise the couple have never watched the Russian flag for two games, and our fans, among other things, go to the Grand Prix and root for Vitalik.
20. More life in the paddock. For the pilot to sign autographs, communicate with fans or fans.
21. Improve radio communication, add the ability to make inquiries about the situation on the track, remove the table with seats. The pilot receives all information from his engineer. Well, or at least add the possibility of such a setting ...
22. Any realties of bonuses. For example, fight the ghost of Ayrton Senna on the track in Imola .. Or there, so that there are screenshots with autographs, broader info on teams, pilots.
Secret tracks that used to be in Formula 1, but not now.
23. Well ....
.... add the GP2 series! ;)

If all this happens .... I would look at our reaction :)

This is what I want, and what will be released in September will probably not meet my expectations, but I hope that there will be at least some step forward.
---
Now, that's almost 4 parts ago. And what was released during this time? Some stumps that the language does not dare to call a full-fledged game. Rather mods. In incentive bought F1 2012 and F1 2013 because of online. 2014 did not take because the complete slag without any changes (and the classic mode was even removed), and chasing without KERS is not so interesting.

So as a result: I'm sorry, but I don't expect anything from this part. Grafon? I don’t need him. As well as the hack, which was for several parts, which the developers justify with some kind of "framework" of outdated consoles and other things (yes, that's all nonsense!). They will add a couple of new screensavers to the graphics in the new part, and everything is likely. I would very much like to make mistakes and see at least some improvements.

If you look at the number of topics here, and how many of them were on the forums of the previous parts, you can immediately see that there are a lot of disappointed ones and the game has dramatically lost its popularity.

J
JANstarotitorov 13.03.21

Well let's hope that this year the codec pipeline ends and they really release the rules of the race.

A
Alexandrovitch 13.03.21

As usual, new tracks and locations

D
Drakon331 13.03.21

I do not mean an active front wing, and its adjustment with a pit stop by mechanics is not a fantasy

S
SkyGame 13.03.21

GRiDOX
the fact of the matter is that in F1, the set of tracks does not change every year.
if only to do some kind of retro career, with old cars and tracks

S
Seifer1986 13.03.21

Drakon331 Ahh
, yeah, that's a good topic :)

H
H82Y 13.03.21

interesting and on 2 gigs will the operatives pull?

S
Seifer1986 13.03.21

Someone went into the topic and just handed out the minuses to everyone O_o

Moderators, correct the release date. 07/10/2015, not 06/10/2015

H
Ham-Solo 13.03.21

already on 07/21/2015

at the end of the video, see

A
Andrey Baulin 13.03.21

H82Y
There is such an anecdote.
The year is 2036. A new game is coming out. System requirements for it - Window15, 16-core percent, 64 GB of RAM, 120 GB of hard disk space, etc. First comment - Will it go to WIN XP?

J
JANstarotitorov 13.03.21

Andrey Baulin
hahahaha)

i
inartr86 13.03.21

I would like a table of results like in Wikipedia ..)

V
Vampiro32 13.03.21

.... I would expect big discounts for those who bought the previous part ... F1 2014 is more like a mod for F1 2013 .... they didn't even redraw the track in Brazil, which changed its configuration last year ...

J
Justasus 13.03.21

hmm, a very, very poor version, 1 plus graphics well, and then 1 cut will not be enough and for 2 hours the camera staggers like a butoh car without a suspension, and then there they are constantly fed by ordering an engineer well, of course I do not understand him, oh yes, the controls are just hell of me I'm not fighting with passion, but with the steering wheel ***