3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
makarek2009 13.03.21 01:48 am

hairworks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It is interesting to know someone else's opinion, with hairworks Geralt's hair looks technologically advanced but somehow not natural, and without hairworks it is more natural but less technologically advanced, so I would like to ask whether it is worth sacrificing performance for the sake of manufacturability or keeping the original hair? What do you think?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 13.03.21

-40 fps for the chance to admire the hair, hmmmmm

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

I personally like the hairworks beard, but not the hair, so I put a mod that calculates only the beard if you turn it on on Geralt.

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

makarek2009
I don’t notice that fps drops with such hair, but I don’t use the standard one better, and they hang out, it doesn’t look nice from the side, I don’t know I didn’t like the standard looks cooler

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

ARONDIT
About the fact that you need to share the mod, the beard is beautiful and the hair sucks, I have long wanted to find such a mod, share it))

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

Sportklass
http://www.playground.ru/files/vedmak_3_otklyuchenie_hair_works_na_golove_geralta-101817/

k
killycrok 13.03.21

makarek2009
To be honest, it seems to me that with HairWorks Geralt's hair becomes too white and not beautiful, but without HW, they are dark white, and are more suitable for Geralt .... Download the mod "Hairworks for everyone except Geralt" and you will be happy ...

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

ARONDIT
thanks here even there is only a download I can not the server is overloaded kapets ((((

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

Sportklass
right now I'll fill in the Yandex disk with the exact folder that I put.

K
Kraicher 13.03.21

In The Witcher 3, HairWorks technology is less visually critical. And without HairWorks, Geralt and Roach's hair looks good. But in Lara 2013, this technology visibly improves hair visualization. From plastic, hair turns into silk.

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

ARONDIT
thanks, otherwise the site is stupid , then it shakes, then it does not shake.

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

Sportklass
https://yadi.sk/d/wuUotZ0MsKPoV

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

ARONDIT
thank you like this))

m
makarek2009 13.03.21

I noticed that a lot of people use this mod with a beard but no hair. Few people like them on the hike.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

as for me, they look normal. only there is not enough anti-aliasing.
radon ones seem to be able to screw on the maxmim and nvidia somehow through the engine is not very good,
but the fact that it gives such oxen to all sorts of monsters and roach only as a plus

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

Sportklass
Not at all)

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

MunchkiN 616
Long hair without Curls does not look normal even on a girl, let alone Geralt who always climbs on some kind of dirt, moreover, they are still silky and shiny, I have only seen such things in shampoo ads.

m
makarek2009 13.03.21

If you look at the original screenshots, then they were all made without using hairworks, with nvidia fornication, what can you say, a billion hairs and not a gram of optimization from behind the head of the protagonist))

m
moonchild69 13.03.21

Jerusalem_96 is
not true -5 max on GTX 970

u
urban.kalabanovich 13.03.21

Herworks looks flawed on Hera, otherwise it's okay. I liked Amuda's hairs more.

m
makarek2009 13.03.21

moonchild69
Well, on my 970, if you go into the room with the maximum hairworks settings, then if you find a place so that Geralt's head comes close to point-blank, the fps drops to 15, when the head is straight completely point-blank to the camera, and the hair on the entire monitor