3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karlan 13.03.21 01:51 am

Help with the Unknown Location, above the Astra Castle. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Maybe someone can help. Above the ruins of Astra Castle, two "Unknown Places" are displayed one on one on the map. I came there, there were three drowned men and a chest. It turned out that one "Unknown place" is "Treasure under protection". But as you can see on the screenshot, there is one more "Unknown place". I climbed everything there, but still did not understand what it is? I attach screenshots of the place. THX.

7 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg pc 13.03.21

you see a glitch, here you have to ask the developers

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

Glitch. I did not meet the utopians, where the mark is "treasure under protection", there I kept a troll man in a cage, and where you stand, there is a camp of bandits that I had in stock

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

Damn, I didn't immediately see that you had one on one. Well, in principle, it doesn't matter, it's still a glitch

k
karlan 13.03.21

ATP to all. Pichalka.

D
Denai 13.03.21

One such place for the entire expansion. If you do not take a note about him from the board, there will be no superfluous question mark.

k
kc5 13.03.21

Denai
Below the fortress of Astra, there is a breeding ground for monsters in a cave - another buggy place

D
Denai 13.03.21

kc5
It has become grayish for me correctly, maybe I did not take a mark about it somewhere on the task board, but that place remained only marked on the map, everything else is gray