3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monster_JAM 13.03.21 01:51 am

What food and drink are you going through The Witcher with? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It is possible and funny to ask, but because the game is quite long, sometimes the question arises during the passage: what to eat and drink while playing "The Witcher" for the atmosphere?
Personally, I have highlighted the following for myself: apples, different types of cheeses with bread, honey, baked potatoes, various juices (natural), teas, a little beer sometimes, and, of course, wine (I haven't tried it yet).
All kinds of chips and crackers and other junk food don't really fit into the game. Therefore, I think there is no point in writing about these products.
What do you eat and drink while playing the game? :)
67 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 13.03.21

Slasher games require concentration and two hands.

ЯR_Mirik Antipin 13.03.21

Pizza, cola, chips, croutons, lemonade, energy drinks ...

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

hands are busy eating nothing

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Monster_JAM
Maybe you will start asking how often we go to the toilet during a long session of playing the witcher? How stupid the people are and with what stupid questions they come every time a new update comes out ... it's time to toughen up the pg policy and give you ip bans forever.

M
Monster_JAM 13.03.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Well, not always the same. At the very least, no hands are needed: between assignments, gwent

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

Coffee, beer, a lot of beer.

T
TTG 13.03.21

Monster_JAM
but what is there to darken. They are also not needed at maximum difficulty: a sign, a series of blows, a roll, repeat.

M
Monster_JAM 13.03.21

Bupycop
It makes no sense to ask.

Eh, not many apparently want to create a wonderful atmosphere while playing the game)

i
ilya1iz2 13.03.21

Usually, if I do eat, it’s only when I take gwent, usually chips with soda, or juice, something like that.

D
Dasha77 13.03.21

the witcher of the brain is already in people

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

Monster_JAM
I live 10 km from the city, outside my window Velen stretches out, with an open window under the beer it is generally gorgeous, complete immersion.

M
Monster_JAM 13.03.21

ARONDIT
Coffee, beer, a lot of beer.
Here, already something. Soon we'll reach the wine, I hope)

ilya1iz2
Usually, if I eat, it’s only when I take the gwent. At
one time I also ate just when I played gwent. Later I discovered beautiful places in the game and ordinary villages with taverns, and there, as it were, I made snacks)

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

Dasha77
is truly horrifyingly funny: D

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

Monster_JAM
I just started to go through it again, when I get to KiV I will fill up with dry wine)

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Monster_JAM
What nafig atmosphere? Do you create atmosphere through food? Maybe you also choose your diet for each game separately? Are you writing these stupid questions to us by chance? And then, apparently, you no longer distinguish between the real world and the virtual!

M
MikuHadsune 13.03.21

It is possible and funny to ask, but because the game is quite long, sometimes a question arises during the passage: what to eat and drink while playing "The Witcher" for the atmosphere? Religion does not allow you to interrupt for lunch? Then a wyvern head with freshly squeezed succubus blood.

p
paleruga930 13.03.21

At the computer to eat gonzo disgusting!

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

Bupycop
Under the chauffeur, playing is really atmospheric, more interesting, more fun and the bugs are fucking in general.

M
MikuHadsune 13.03.21

paleruga930
At the computer to eat gross disgusting!
Now we know why consoles need consoles, so as not to be pigs

p
paleruga930 13.03.21

ARONDIT
One friend proves to me all his life that you can't play games sober.))