3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egtoz 13.03.21 01:51 am

How to run on Win 8.1? (The Amazing Spider-Man)

Help, I've already climbed the entire Internet. I did not find anything anywhere (
34 Comments
Sort by:
C
Captain Russia 13.03.21

Try to format the hard and reinstall again.

C
Captain Russia 13.03.21

abo.gasparyan.3
Try to do what I wrote about above. But this is a last resort.

D
DxM_DemonKiller 13.03.21

Captain Russia
no does not help

M
Mr. Arkham 13.03.21

if the installation of additional software / drivers does not help, and the version of the game is 100% working (if we are talking about pirates), then the most effective thing is to reinstall the OS.

K
Kaisgrady 13.03.21

dimakozhanov
No, no way. I have a laptop, can this be the case? 2 vidyuhi - not always good.
I could start it, but the game automatically sets the minimum graphics and resolution settings. The campaign works on a side map, and not on the main one (the one that is a radeon).

E
Egtoz 13.03.21

How did
you launch Kai__ ?

K
Kaisgrady 13.03.21

Egtoz
You have a crooked repack. Earlier on Windows 8 there was such a problem. Removing all DLCs from the game folder helped. Doesn't help, change the crack. Better to buy it for 67 rubles and not take a steam bath.

M
Mr. Christmas 13.03.21

So, for whom the game does not start / the launcher does not plow on windows 8-10 here is a guide on what to do

- who is an oak in English, I explain - under the video there is a link to mediafire - go through and download the archive. We extract to the root with replacement and everything works, I tried a billion of all methods, only this helped. http://www.mediafire.com/download/nd9kqmttafj62di/The+Amazing+Spider+Man+Crash+Fix.rar
And yet, to set the language correctly, you need to open the SKIDROW configuration file in the root of the game with notepad, and where the line says language replace english with russian

P
Palych Rokov 13.03.21

Mr. Christmas
started in this way on 10-ke, but every time you exit the game and then re-enter, saves fly off, writes like the file is damaged and all that

C
Captain Russia 13.03.21

Steve Taller
Same saves bullshit, exactly the same, except I didn't do anything. He just updated my Windows, I start the game and he rubs the game to me about saving. In the launcher, he writes that the memory requirements are too high, although everything is at the minimum and does not react in any way to any changes. On the second Amazing, everything works, but the screen is small, although it works in full screen and everything is configured correctly in the launcher. What is strange, on this 10 shit, only the 2008 ZhCh works normally, although she is also a pirate. The only problem (it is also in the second spider) is that when you exit the game, the computer, to the scribble of a dog, freezes and reacts only to the shutdown button. In short, not a system, but a slag. I'll remove everything to hell and put the norms on a system on which everything works properly.

P
Palych Rokov 13.03.21

Captain Russia
10 is an excellent axis, because of one such toy, you should not switch to another OS

C
Captain Russia 13.03.21

Steve Taller
I have problems with a lot of games and I need a computer in order to play toys, and not to admire the system.

P
Palych Rokov 13.03.21

Captain Russia
I have 10, the previous version, there are no problems with the games, only if they are very old, max Payne 1 and 2 are launched only in the window, and everything else is going fine, well, maybe 2-3 more games do not work, and then -for a crack, and not because of problems with Windows

C
Captain Russia 13.03.21

Steve Taller
So you're more fortunate than me.