3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redeemerius 13.03.21 01:51 am

Steam or Uplay (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I am going to buy a Division, but I would like to know before buying which platform it is better to buy the game, because there is a game for both Steam and Yuplei. Maybe there are some pluses or minuses for this or that platform, please advise and write down where you bought the game.
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
NEKcv 13.03.21

Steam only the shell will still be launched through yupley.

V
Vladimir Makagonov 13.03.21

Of course, take Redeemerius in incentives, and the support is better, and the program itself is more convenient. And in fact, you buy on the incentive, when you start the game, you will be asked to turn on uplay and from there, the launch will take place

U
USSoldier 13.03.21

Redeemerius, of
course, take it on the incentive, if you bought it on the incentive, then the key will work for yupley automatically, in all games from yubiks so

G
GTB 13.03.21

You can't find good discounts for steam, but big discounts for yupley. Here everyone has their own choice, for example, I collect all Steam games)

m
moonchild69 13.03.21

Redeemerius
Bliiin what a difficult choice, just tin

I
Inspektor_73 13.03.21

Here you choose. It's like buying sneakers, you can buy it in the brand store (Uplay) or at the bazaar (Steam).

V
Vladislav Dikovich 13.03.21

You just get Steam cards and you can buy add-ons in incentives, which is more convenient in my opinion. And in u play you can get a 20% discount, that's the whole difference, probably

R
Redeemerius 13.03.21

Vladislav Dikovich
Can you get a discount for the season pass?

V
Vladislav Dikovich 13.03.21

Redeemerius
For any product in the app. You need to have 100 aplay points, and then exchange them for 20% discount

M
MiGamer86 13.03.21

The incentive seems to be how the game is updated faster. Moreover, it is updated with the background. And in Uplay, only at launch. That is, you decided to play and then the update came out and you wait another half hour. And if the steam is turned on in the background along with the computer, then while you are doing the business, the game is updated. Well, in front of your friends in Steam, you can boast that you play in Division.
Cons - an extra client in memory.
When buying, I also had a choice where to get it, in the end I took it on the incentive and I do not regret it.

-
-Alex83- 13.03.21

I took Redeemerius to STEAM, everything is super!. I heard that someone had problems with the Russian translation when people took it to UPlay. And then you decide for yourself.

-
-Alex83- 13.03.21

Vladislav Dikovich
In Steam, you can sell some kind of cards at the auction. I spent a couple of hundred rubles like that :)))

R
Redeemerius 13.03.21

Thank you guys, I bought the game on the incentive, let's play and see if it will tighten.

R
Roman Moskavets 13.03.21

-Alex83- Xs
, I took it in uplay despite the fact that I have steam, and from the first launch to this day, there has never been a hint of problems with localization.

-
-Alex83- 13.03.21

I always use Roman Moskavets, I don't know anything about Yuplei, and I heard others complain about localization.

-
-Alex83- 13.03.21

Redeemerius
Good luck! :) See you in the game :)))

_
__DOC__ 13.03.21

Of course in Steam, then she will be there and there.

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 13.03.21

In incentive, the game is more expensive, if you are not like a down and a schoolboy who farms over 2000 games on your account, then take it in Juplea, because it is cheaper there, and Steam will not give you ANY advantages, but you will pay more because the Steam takes% for the sale of games on your site.

F
Fenderrr 13.03.21

I also bought gold on the incentive, I will also buy DLC clothes in uplay and there will be a whole set. =)

K
Kvorum 13.03.21

bought in Yuplei, tied to incentive