3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zefman 13.03.21 01:51 am

Capture Unbidden Territory (Stellaris)

The question may be stupid - I'm playing the first game.

Unbidden arrived (invasion from another dimension), captured a third of the entire territory, decided to hide. Destroyed the portal. Now I don’t understand how to capture their territory. Usually, at the beginning of a war, I demand to release the systems that are of interest to me, I get them at the end.

Here, you cannot declare war - you cannot demand a system. You can't build with them. I cleaned out almost all the territories that they captured, but I can’t catch up with how to colonize the planets (this is a third of all territories. Plus a noticeable part is occupied by ancient races. Allies are reluctant to destroy. How then to win?).

Thanks in advance.
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 13.03.21

Return the planets via Own: D

B
BadEcl1pse 13.03.21

Well, I have them very slowly but reduced their radius of influence. Before that, of course, they had to destroy a large number of their devices.

Z
Zefman 13.03.21

What's "own"?
Among all their territories, there are no my former planets. I entered the war when they began to seriously reap the ally.
Moreover, I do not have a common border with their territory (I attacked through an ally). Even if their zone of influence decreases, I will pass by the feeder. Then the meaning is not clear. Spend strength on their destruction, and then give all their conquests to other races?

C
CiaphasCain 13.03.21

Zefman
own - code to capture any planet

A
Andrey Malyarov 13.03.21

Zefman
yes =) wait and win back, colonize from the other end of their sector.

Z
Zefman 13.03.21

Tin, it feels like the first and last batch. It is a pity, it seemed that this game is better thought out.

S
Schurl miller 13.03.21

Zefman Patches
should be fixed. There is not a single game where there is not a single bug with the release.

K
Kreyjoh 13.03.21

xs I have all the rules so far, I play through the vassals basically (when there is a need to expand the territory I capture the system of the nearest vassal and there are no problems) Nobody arrives, no uprisings, no riots. It took 130 years for 1/3 of the galaxy under my control. The only problem is that the opponents are now in large alliances, so the wars are now protracted until you catch the enemy fleet there, until you break it ... And so, in principle, everything is fine)))

S
Setesh 13.03.21

Kreyjoh
130 years old? you just started playing, all the "interesting" is ahead)

Z
Zefman 13.03.21

It would be logical to give the system with the destroyed portal to the one who caused the most damage to the portal. Like "the winner gets the trophies". And so it was necessary to clear their territory neatly from the outer edge (at the edge), to catch the moment when the territory becomes neutral and quickly colonize. On the third try, we managed to keep computers away from this neutral piece. True, I missed the moment in another place (probably the computer itself cleared the remains of the unbidden).

Z
Zefman 13.03.21

I looked through my sectors and found a FUCKED CHIP.
Comp, taking into account the ban on restructuring and the orientation of sectors on energy, has built a bunch of engineering laboratories (up to 7 on one planet). NEVER set sector orientation towards science.
I even moved the capital from city to city so that the buildings were the best.
And the computer fucked up everything.
Brain explosion. The game has been removed.

K
Kreyjoh 13.03.21

Setesh
I don't know, 215 years have passed since the beginning. There are 2 AIs left, with the strength of the fleet on a par with me, and another 20 - 30 are weaker. But I still have 15 vassals and they have a fleet more than mine in total by 3 times ... We cut out all the extinct empires ... exactly 50% of the galaxy, as according to the ruler under my control. It remains to methodically finish off the AI ​​...

B
Blue cat 13.03.21

I started playing 4 times already, cutting out the entire galaxy, the last time I played on madness, exploring robots with all my might, populating entire planets with them and hoping for uprisings, but there was not a single crisis and there is no
sadness = (

K
Kasaler 13.03.21

They will die out in 50 years. The main thing is to stake out the territory.

K
Kasaler 13.03.21

Setesh
Eh ... And I fucked up all the interesting. Because the fucking space cats squeezed me in the corner of the galaxy and I didn’t even investigate anything ... But in terms of science, for 800 years I became steeper than the extinct empire next door.

A
Amathae_BISU 13.03.21

Regarding the fact that they do not arrive so for all existing global events, there are clear reasons and the percentage of the likelihood of their occurrence, which is described not only on the forums, but also on the wiki. As for the infection and the zone of influence of the Unbidden, it decreases over time after the destruction of their devices.
Also about the territory, in the presence of the studied technologies of settlement and teraforming, I see no reason to populate tiny and lifeless worlds ... It's easier after integrating the territories of the vassals and not waging wars for a couple of planets .. As for me, the most valuable in the game is not the planets as such, but their the size allows you to place more settlements and, as a result, get an increase in research and resources, the rest of the useless space.