3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scorg94 13.03.21 01:51 am

Inhabited Ringworld (Stellaris)

Today I came across a populated ring-world with the self-explanatory name of the Sanctuary system. Each of the 4 segments is inhabited by a primitive race that has not yet entered space. This system was discovered by AI and has already brought one of the races into space, so I do not know the details.
And now the question is: has anyone else encountered such a system? What quest do you need to complete for it to appear?
17 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Egorian_ 13.03.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
I have one extinct empire living in a ring world. There is another one, but I don’t know how these live: I haven’t declared war yet.

s
scorg94 13.03.21

EmGaOnRII
Some of the extinct live, but here it is the primitive races that have not yet come out into space. It's a pity I can't upload screenshots. to show.

S
Sallar 13.03.21

I found it. He built a border post, integrated 2 races. With a high degree of probability, I assume that this is the main world whose coordinates are given for finding all the "Forerunner" artifacts. There, defense complexes are still standing and warn not to fly up, etc. and in the descriptions they constantly talk about the extinct race of masters. But I myself have never found 6 pieces from the "forerunners", a maximum of 3 pieces. I stumbled upon the world by accident, somewhere in the outskirts of the galaxy.

s
scorg94 13.03.21

_Salar_
yes, but what kind of forerunners are they? Not the first league (I found 6 artifacts in the same batch, but their homeworld is on the territory of a faded empire. I’ll only get to it in 200 years), not cybrex (the ring world was destroyed there), not yuuts (I don’t remember the exact name, hefty worms without FTL engines).
and this mod helps a lot with the search for artifacts. http://www.playground.ru/files/stellaris_more_anomalies-127378/

S
Sallar 13.03.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
Thanks for the mod I'll try

M
MishaRass 13.03.21

Dima
Ogorodnikov The Yuts have a destroyed planet (with a huge breakaway piece).
+ Extinct empires can have three systems with a ring world: one completely destroyed, the other only one section survived, and the third - the capital - is fully functional. Such Extinct have no more populated systems, and the system with the destroyed ring is not populated. I came across Sanctuary once, then started a new game and never saw it again ...

s
scorg94 13.03.21

MishaRass Understood
slightly about this system. It does not appear on a quest, but is simply randomly generated at the start.
Spoilerhttp: //imgur.com/a/GrFJ3

E
EmpireV 13.03.21

and what's the catch of the ring world? does he give any special bonuses?

s
scorg94 13.03.21

EmpireV
A lot of bonuses. 100% suitability for any race (like the world of Gaia), from the destroyed segment you can get a unique resource "living metal", in the world of the ring of an extinct empire there are unique structures (for the production of food, energy and minerals). Well, these segments are quite large in area, there are many cells for settlements.

M
MishaRass 13.03.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
The extinct have such structures on every planet)

M
MishaRass 13.03.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
I had this one time. It seems to me that it rarely spawns ...

S
Spillik 13.03.21

And I have never had :(

s
scorg94 13.03.21

MishaRass
Not on everyone. If they do not live in the ring world, then such structures are only for the main system, on other planets there are standard buildings.

M
MishaRass 13.03.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
Something did not notice, but thanks (how to get "Living Metal"? It does not glow with me)

s
scorg94 13.03.21

MishaRass
Explore the destroyed segment of the ring world with a scientific ship, an event will appear about the discovery of a resource, then study the technology and build a mining station

K
Kreyjoh 13.03.21

There was a ring with an extinct world in one of my games, out of 5 of its planets - 4 were in this ring world. All 4 planets had at least 25 cells, with maximum building. After the capture of these planets, the economy soared 2 times approximately))) Pieces of their ships made it possible to open heels of unknown technologies of the 5th level. My losses in this war were 0 out of 45,000 in naval strength. My vassals on the other hand lost about 150,000 out of 170,000 in the fleet. And the saddest thing is that after the victory, there were no worthy opponents in the galaxy and I no longer played that rink ...

K
Kasaler 13.03.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
I somehow found the destroyed ring ... There was a whole segment ... No one lived there and there were ruins and some kind of pre-intelligent tarkakans ... In general, a very atmospheric place ... Somehow it reminded one of the doctor's series.