3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
klim.shmelev 13.03.21 01:51 am

Blood and Wine is not installed (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Installed patch 1.21 but blood and wine is not installed
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 13.03.21

klim.shmelev
How informative ... Are you sure that without using the GOG version of the game, install the version of DiElsi for Steam. Or vice versa. I am silent about patching.
In addition, the phrase is not entirely intelligible - it is not installed. Error (number tag)? Stupid zero emotion? Death screen?

f
fog666666 13.03.21

klim.shmelev
you just don't deserve to see such a cool creation

t
tjubick 13.03.21

fin1977
))))))

k
klim.shmelev 13.03.21

Hattack

I have a GOG version of both the game and the add-ons

H
Hattack 13.03.21

klim.shmelev
Then try to launch the game, and make sure that it is the correct version, and that it starts at all. If not, then:
If after installing the patch, the game does not start, it gives an error about the termination of the program (GOG version of the game), then you need to do the following: go to the folder with the game, then delete it from the bin / x64 folder (move to another place) file steam_api64.dll, then follow the path bin / ddi from it, delete (move to another location) steam.dll and the game starts normally again.
But in essence. You just need to Buy such a game. I understand that you have another option)))

k
klim.shmelev 13.03.21

Hattack
The game is running. Everything starts up. There are no files associated with steam, as this is the GOG version.
The problem is that I have already installed patch 1.21, but the installer of this add-on does not see it