3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toshkin 13.03.21 01:51 am

When is it worth integrating vassals? (Stellaris)

Who has any thoughts on this?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MishaRass 13.03.21

Toshkin
When there is a big gain in influence)

T
Toshkin 13.03.21

MishaRass
if you do not join alliances and do not abuse border posts, there will be no problems with the influence, I constantly drain the surplus on decrees.

B
Boss_Timurchik 13.03.21

Toshkin
one fig will form new factions on the planets

S
Spillik 13.03.21

Boss_Timurchik
Therefore, we act like a dirty tyrant - we integrate, forcibly relocate our people to those planets and arrange genocide. You are bad, but they do not turn against you :)

T
Toshkin 13.03.21

I'm thinking, maybe the answer to this question has something to do with collectivism / individualism? What, in general, does this characteristic affect?

B
Boss_Timurchik 13.03.21

Spillik
yes this is the only way

1Archangel1 13.03.21

Toshkin
Be strong ... this is how I joined all my frontier brawlers.)

K
Kreyjoh 13.03.21

As for me, then integrate vassals when it is more convenient for you. But this requires: "Reducing the population" Influence 50, 400 energy credits per 1 click (-10% to the popularity of the rebellious faction), or "Bribing leaders" influence 200, 200 energy credits. right away it can be: like 99% of the population are integrated, in a state of dissatisfaction => 9 clicks. Over time (about 10 - 20 years), the number of settlements with dissatisfied people decreases, of course, if you systematically reduce the popularity of factions (if there are several of them). It is also possible for purely influence to carry out some kind of policy (forgot, :) the name) 3 levels for her 1st - 100, 2nd - 200, 3rd - 300, there is only influence. This is all for those who do not have genocide. Or for those who don't want to use it :)))
An increase in influence of +7 (enough for integration and for decrees for yourself) is easy to achieve with rivalry with 3 AI, + the absence of a fort. posts - the easiest way in my opinion. Also, some perks have a + to the growth of influence or - respectively. It is written something like this: + 50% influence in competition ...

T
Toshkin 13.03.21

By the way, how do the vassals behave in war - do they only sit on the defensive or attack, seize the planets?

1Archangel1 13.03.21

Toshkin They
attack ... in the clarke they were corrected, now they are more or less adequate, but they are developing too quickly (

T
The vengeful one 13.03.21

Toshkin
They drove me together with the strongest flotilla. I did not check it after the patch ...