3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VenoM37 13.03.21 01:52 am

nd vs hd (Resident Evil 4)

Which version of the game is preferable to the original 2007 or the hd version is
asked in view of all the pros and cons, for example, that there is control in the reissue, which is undoubtedly a plus, but for that the system requirements have grown decently, but the original has a lot of mods, a whole darkness.
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
German Serdyukov 13.03.21

VenoM37
for passing the 2007 version, I'm used to controlling the keyboard, playing it with a mouse is wild!
2007 BETTER! FASHION! And hd is so-so, even though the grafon made me happy =)

V
VenoM37 13.03.21

German Serdyukov,
well, a fan hd pack is being done or is almost ready for reprinting, which significantly interferes with the graph, but in general, they did it as the developers were obliged to do, otherwise they cheated developed

W
WinChester 13.03.21

VenoM37
so that you can now buy it on incentive)

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 13.03.21

original 2007
HD control impossible
I wait for fan HD http://www.re4hd.com/?p=2343

v
varw 13.03.21

VenoM37
hd passed by itself and I'm fine !

M
Maxy1988 13.03.21

Controlling shit in your Hd, added a mouse in a hurry and it's very bad, a game of this genre is sharpened for a gamepad, everything is freezing, you can do horseradish modifications, there are no tools, graphics? Pf, I'll tell you one thing, the fools are cashing in on you, it's a completely financial project.

M
Maxy1988 13.03.21

German Serdyukov
Wildness is playing it on the clave, and at that it is absolute wildness, so there is no need to la-la

A
AL5 13.03.21

Romanzo_Tamerici
Maxy1988
varw
In the HD version, perfect control. I somehow played on the keyboard for a long time in the very first version, where you also had to aim on the keyboard, that's when it was uncomfortable. And now with the complete addition of the mouse, the controls for such a game are perfect. Passed many times, both on the joystick and on the keyboard.

s
saa0891 13.03.21

VenoM37 wrote:
Which version of the game is preferable to the original 2007 or the hd version
http://www.re4hd.com/
The most preferable one will be when finished.

29SkyriM29 13.03.21

saa0891 You
should also know when it will finally be completed (

g
gardar88 13.03.21

(boulder, fish, statue, trolley, Krauser, laser, monster in a cage)

Walkthrough in the original (from 2 - ?? times) [minus]
Walkthrough in the HD version (from 1-3 times) [plus]