3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slayer_S 13.03.21 01:52 am

Is the smithy also cut at nm? (Diablo 2)

Is it profitable to beat her in general, or is it better to hold a new wig during this time?
109 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 13.03.21

It is better not to drive wigs at all, this is nerd,
but since I did it, then of course it is better to break it than not to break it, if you are obsessed with a thirst for profit

O
Obsessed 13.03.21

Slayer_S, you finally understand that one person drives this and he rushes not to answer. :-) What will the rest tell you? "I spent 3 wigs and LIKE all the rules"? But what's the point of this information?

Еpiscop_moo 13.03.21

Slayer_S wrote:
It's profitable to beat her in general It depends on
what you call profitable. In my "best years", when I was playing and gradually locomotive, each wig was a real challenge for me, to which I went only for the quick purchase of essentials. In conditions of an irresistible aversion to this process, breaking the chf into nm was beneficial, because with due luck it made it possible to collect a small rune on macaws or shaku without running another hated steam locomotive. For most people, I would recommend starting the next wig, and breaking into nm only if you need minor runes for crafting or runwords, or if you desperately need to insert Um somewhere, and only jahis are at hand without exchange.

S
Slayer_S 13.03.21

firkax wrote:
it's better to break it than not to break it
yes xs, if you count that it takes 2 minutes to beat each mule, then it will take 12-14 minutes for a wig, taking into account that the whole wig with a beating on hella takes me ~ 65-70 minutes , it turns out that hitting nm will add ~ 1 6 to the time for me. 1/6 of the East is a pool and a half. Therefore, the question arises about the benefit, is the hph cut at nm? How much falls off a wig on average?

T
Torum. 13.03.21

On average, the mind falls off the wig, so if the nm xf is not cut, then it is profitable to beat the nm forge.

A
Agent_Smit75 13.03.21

Episcop_moo

For the sake of stones it makes sense, but vaabsche yes, if wigs are massive, then NM is not very profitable, purely for an amateur, you want to hit, you do not want to hit, but the speed of beating is high there.

S
Sayyouneed 13.03.21

definitely beat! I chopped a lem of 40 pieces of runes, put on a couple of golders, elitized all the gear except arrows and amulets, and pushed the rest to those in need for a minimum! ; D

Z
Zitbastard 13.03.21

Spent 7x7 on LoD, this is the result:
on nm

on hell

O
Obsessed 13.03.21

Zitbastard, ONE GUL WITH 7X7 ???? =)

Voschmto Episya is right: For most people, I would recommend starting the next wig. While advocating for the interests of the noob overwhelmed by the beauty of the gaming atmosphere, he knows, however, that "most people" are interested in something that has never existed before, and that is always expensive. therefore, beating the forge on nm is a waste of precious time.

although carrying SUCH wigs is even more stupid. it immediately becomes interesting, why did the administrator endure such evil for so long as the previous ones, not cut?

R
Resu 13.03.21

mb is more profitable to carry around the lod?))

Еpiscop_moo 13.03.21

Judging by the picchas, the mind does not fall at nm either.

O
Obsessed 13.03.21

Episcop_moo, yes .. Golders are our future! - ey, paren, po4em tvoe WAKO? - ox, po Lem .. :(
it is possible that our cutie is a sophisticated misanthrope, due to the reset, the dropchik has squeezed hf.

S
Sayyouneed 13.03.21

dragged 21 bodies along the lod - 3 hums 4 minds (1nm) 3 pools (1nm) ~ like a zitbastard. In principle, just as it was, hum + from the wig.

a
annortheone 13.03.21

Еpiscop_moo 13.03.21

All, dragging along the lod, posony.

O
Obsessed 13.03.21

Episcop_moo, you are the first. ;-)

F
FludoTron 13.03.21

Obsessed
Already a lot of people carry on lodas. Moreover, you don't need to download one character at all, because there are openings where players need a taxi; )

S
Slayer_S 13.03.21

Fly do trona wrote:
Already a lot of people are dragging on a loda. Moreover, you don't need to download one character at all, because there are openings where players need a taxi; ) is
clear. we are waiting for the next announcement:

"Since recently, the drop of runes in the 2nd quest of the 4th act depends on some more circumstances of the passage of the game by the character who performs it."

or will the admin fix it on the sly? In general, some kind of strange fix, apparently this "some circumstance" lies in the fact whether the character was converted from the classics or not (or checks for the fulfillment of the baal quest, which is a little stupid, because then the check for the ancients' quest must be done). In general, it's funny, wouldn't it be more logical to make a restriction on the level of the Persian?

a
annortheone 13.03.21

Slayer_S
The character level limit in the game already exists (quest with the ancients). You don't need to limit anything else, so as not to spoil the gameplay completely.

O
Obsessed 13.03.21

Already a lot of people
carry the Fly do trona loda, this is a speck. :-)

Slayer_S, he has his own atmosphere there.