3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 13.03.21 01:53 am

The most dangerous type of virus?

I think scripts are because it is difficult to get rid of the consequences of their work.
65 Comments
Sort by:
f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 13.03.21

A new Anti Virus has been released.
pix.PlayGround.ru

O
Owen_TRINITY_Stanley 13.03.21

Cool!

F
FucQ 13.03.21

Dimon, fun as always.)

K
King of GroovÑŠ 13.03.21

God forbid such Antwir download XDXDXD

[
[Left this site] 13.03.21

Well, you also burn.

j
joxxy 13.03.21

It's funny.)

A
AxeLite 13.03.21

Have you opened a branch of the Chatterbox here?
Or a photoshopping club?

m
masha 13.03.21

The Jeefo virus is harmless, but the bastard will suck all the juices.

N
No Error 13.03.21

Crash Bandicoot

06/10/09 18:41 Yes, beautiful! : D I think the most dangerous are your piStyat passwords! They are the most unpleasant!
And there is !
Others will burn the computer to the maximum. It's a pity of course .... but still fixable. But the fact that all your passwords someone knows ....
Here and access to webmoney and Yandex money. And business, office computers have different projects .....

Worse than the current is a virus with a nuclear filling ... but there are none yet .... :)

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 13.03.21

Once a Trojan helped me steal passwords for one of the smart people, after which he did not know the password from Yandex mail, VKontakte, and the most cruel one from a gold account on letitbit.

[
[Left this site] 13.03.21

Trojans and PiStyaT passwords.

V
Vanchez 13.03.21

The most dangerous BATs can be called viruses.

g
german911 13.03.21

Backdoor.Win32.Sinowal
An extremely dangerous thing, you can read the link
http://www.securitylab.ru/news/379361.php
I still remember Chernobyl, but it seems to have died out .....
Perhaps the most common infection is
Win32.kido

k
klaimin 13.03.21

Gee ... burn Dimon!

m
m1x_T1mMy 13.03.21

deamon66699
06/16/09 07:35 am A Trojan once helped me steal passwords to one of the znayki. After that he did not know the password from Yandex mail, VKontakte, and the most cruel from the gold account on letitbit.

But why do you need a gold account on the fly ??? if you download through FireFox, then you just need to close the page with the link to download the file and the speed will be maximum (the maximum allowed by your provider)

G
GiK4 13.03.21

But seriously, the GP CODE that I met! was on your computer! then I could not look at the pictures of the clips in short everything about the graph! and the files are encoded! Well, it appears in the rasshenenie SCRIPT file and everything will have to curtain download the file! shorter tin !!!!! unsubscribe who knows!

G
GiK4 13.03.21

Well, that I saw and I know NetSki.q is still Small.hsl. Mydoom.m. Mytob.t Diehard downloader trojan

G
GiK4 13.03.21

If anyone is interested, please contact I will tell you about it !!! :)

V
Vanchez 13.03.21

Trojans are the worst.

x
xxx7 13.03.21

depending on what the fighter is)) I'm not a single virus on the beech!