3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
orodruin 13.03.21 01:53 am

Swords (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

do monsters have armor? it's just that 2 top silver swords have this indicator (ami and cantata). the first has it equal to 300, the second 150, but the second has more attack + 15% chance of stunning and bleeding, while ami has + 30% to kven. crit chance and crit damage bonus are the same. actually, the dilemma: which one to take.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpartanSoap 13.03.21

orodruin wrote:
do monsters have armor?
Wild Hunt, Detlaff, etc.

W
Wahandra 13.03.21

orodruin
Take the second if you went through the plot, if not, then save it for the main battles with the wild hunt, but in fact there are very few monsters in armor

o
orodruin 13.03.21

SpartanSoap
Wahandra for
sure, except for hunting, but they already die easily even from swords without such an affix.

and where did the Detlaff come from? leather jacket or what?)

W
Wahandra 13.03.21

orodruin
Well, the kit of the cat's school is also essentially some rags =) however, there are stats

T
Temporum 13.03.21

orodruin
orodruin wrote:
just 2 top silver swords have this indicator (ami and cantata)
What kind of swords are they? ami and cantata?

C
CoBEpeuH 13.03.21

Skint how to get them from the console. I have never heard of it. Where can I get them?

T
Trata tata 13.03.21

CoBEpeuH
Ami in the order for the monster can be obtained after killing the monster. Forgot what a mission

D
Dreamkiller89 13.03.21

IMHO, the top silver sword is Arondit, you get this sword from the mistress of the lake as in the first part, there are no cells in it, but this does not prevent you from drilling them yourself) quest Paths of predestination

C
CoBEpeuH 13.03.21

Seit Dolaev
can at least screen what the sword looks like.