3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpartanSoap 13.03.21 01:53 am

New hairstyle - Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the quest with the bard, where we save the barber, you can visit the latter and get a haircut. As it turned out, he had a new hairstyle. Just watch.
Too cool

15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sportklass 13.03.21

ahah pot))) poor Geralt)

m
m_roma 13.03.21

disfigure the game that it was impossible to add a hairstyle from the first part, no, let's make Geralt look like a goof

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.03.21

ahahahah

N
No more drugs 13.03.21

I wish my eyes hadn't seen it.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 13.03.21

Haha. And the projectors are still great, they know how to cheer

m
m_roma 13.03.21

what are you happy about, this is not according to the canon at all

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 13.03.21

Roman Medved
What's the difference? Kakon, not canon. The main thing is that the developers have a sense of humor. Nobody makes you walk with this hairstyle

D
DominoPK 13.03.21

The last screen is full of originality and style. It feels like Leps's grandson is just relaxing in the company of a girl, somewhere in the mountains of Italy xD

But it would not be bad if they added a couple more hairstyles and beard haircuts, albeit not canonical, but for a change.

I
Inquisitor of the noobs 13.03.21

Just in a voice))

v
vikpass 13.03.21

Developers know how to joke. They ripped out the model from the NPC and gave them a choice: to spoil their eyes or not.

_
_i_D_D_Q_D_ 13.03.21

Ahhaha dandelion ...

u
u3epJlu 13.03.21

By the way, I thought they would add a new hairstyle. But I thought it would be either from the first game, or from books (there seemed to be long hair and a ribbon on the forehead). Well, okay, the whole game I will run one fig with a standard hairstyle.)

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

Roman Medved
agree from the first part would be great

R
RGC 13.03.21

What is this quest? All the side effects seem to have passed already. From the plot?

N
Nikita Esin 13.03.21

however nothing new