3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 13.03.21 01:53 am

Help! (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. So it goes. Found some cool power armor mods. But here's the bad luck. Something pisses me off about them, namely: In construction power armor, I would like more (by 100-200) protection from physical damage and less (100) from energy damage (For builders need protection from boulders, not lasers). Armor T-49 and Combat. The T-49 is at the very beginning of the game and it is terribly annoying, because you want to work hard to look for it + increase its stats (by 50-100). I also want to look for combat and increase the stats accordingly to T-60 (a little more). So that's it. I explain my problem. I do not understand mods, and therefore I ask the knowledgeable for help. Who is not difficult to unsubscribe to me in the PM and I will throw off the links to these mods and you will do. Thank you very much in advance.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
solus. 13.03.21

Malice

He is in armor, no search queries go through it. In general, the approach is notable: "I'll poke a finger at you, and you will correct me in the mods. And at the same time a little bit in the script. Yeah, thanks, and now - here you can raise your productivity. Otherwise I don't understand anything, but I love to sit in armor ";)

B
Balbades 13.03.21

The author was amused 8) I
strongly doubt that someone will undertake this work, even for a reward. And even more so, for "thank you so much!"
CheshirCat, study the Creation Kit, this is the only way you have a chance to get what you want.

m
mikhail300 13.03.21

Put the CheshirCat
Creation Kit and work a little and then you can get what you want and I can run well without power armor and armor is so for the collection and by the way there are already a lot of good mods for armor and suits, so for me power armor is just an attribute of the game

C
CheshirCat 13.03.21

Nevermind. It turns out a friend fumbles, at the same time and taught a little. TOPIC CLOSED