3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21 01:53 am

A black screen played for a month. The patch reinstalled did not help. (Far Cry 4)

I have 2 cores on the processor. I installed the patch and played for a month and again it was dark (black screen). Reinstalling the patch did not help. The game too.
Please, help
29 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kamagor 13.03.21

A friend had the same problem. I played constantly and normally. Including five days ago. And the other day a black screen and that's it ... The problem is solved quite simply. Run the game not in directX9 mode, but in directX11 mode. Yes, a little unusual at first, but it solves the problem.

S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21

Kamagor
How to run on dx11?

D
DenS SliM ShadY 13.03.21

Silin Yaroslav
In the game settings, or in the settings file, change to dx11

S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21

DenS SliM ShadY
More specifically. in more detail

D
DenS SliM ShadY 13.03.21

Silin Yaroslav
What pill is in the game? RLD or 3dm

S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21

DenS SliM ShadY
I'm not good at this, write to me the file path and how. I have windows8 / 1

D
DenS SliM ShadY 13.03.21

Silin Yaroslav
C: ProgramData Orbit 420 RLD!

S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21

DenS SliM ShadY
in my Orbit there are only folders 53 and 1 ## and there are only save files

D
DenS SliM ShadY 13.03.21

Silin Yaroslav C: Users username Documents my games Far Cry 4

K
Kamagor 13.03.21

Silin Yaroslav
Or launch it through the launcher, there will be a choice of the dx version. If you have two shortcuts on the desktop, then one of them is either a launcher, or immediately launch in dx11. If there is only one shortcut, go to the folder with the installed game. There, either in the folder itself, or in the bin folder, there will be a file with the ending * Launcher.exe, gamelauncher.exe or fc4launcher.exe or something similar (I don’t remember which one anymore). Start it up. There will be settings. In them, select dx11 (directX11).

S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21

DenS SliM ShadY
Extreme injector v3.3 by master131

S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21

Kamagor
I have no words launcher at all.

S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21

I have a gtx750 ti.

K
Kamagor 13.03.21

Silin Yaroslav
Strange. Look in the same folders for a file with approximately the same name fc4dx11.exe, gamedx11.exe

S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21

Kamagor
Maybe I wanted to reinstall windows for a long time. Is your opinion 7 or 8.1?

K
Kamagor 13.03.21

I'm always over 10. I like it better. But if of the two proposed, then definitely seven.
I doubt it will help, though. Try another repack first. As I told my friend Farkrai also worked for a long time and just flew off the other day. Apparently the problem is in some kind of update. Perhaps the injector, since you have it, has lost contact with files or its server. When reinstalling Windows, this problem will not be solved

K
Kamagor 13.03.21

By the way, there is a newer version of the injector
http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_4_core_fix_extreme_injector_v_3_6_1_compatible_windows_10-109405/

S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21

Kamagor
And what does the injector generally fix there?

K
Kamagor 13.03.21

It allows you to run the game on processors with 2 cores. FarCry4 initially requires 4 or more, although it is not clear why it needs so much ... By the way, just in the absence or improper operation of the injector, an endless black screen occurs.

S
Silin Yaroslav 13.03.21

Kamagor
Thank you and I have eliminated the darkness. The dll field was not filled in in the injector and it did not start. It's just a pity I reinstalled the game before that and my saves were deleted. Do you know how to restore them?
If you don't know, write anyway.