3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivi1969 13.03.21 02:03 am

Potion of reset and redistribution of skills (points) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Having discovered additional mutations in the "Change" quest (Dr. Moreau's laboratory), I discovered that to learn a new ability, at least two skill points (and somewhere three) are needed. But my hero was level 70 and very slowly gaining points for the level. Killing any monsters gives one or two points, no more. The points given for the destruction of the nests of monsters help out a little, but all the same, things are moving extremely slowly. Already half the expansion has passed and the level is only 71st. Then I decided to buy a cleansing potion and redistribute the skills so that extra skill points were formed (otherwise I gave myself a lot of unnecessary things, since there was nowhere to put them). I went to Novigrad and bought a potion from a merchant. It DOES NOT WORK - it is not even activated when you click on the acc. button when put in your inventory pocket. Any other potions (well, there is a killer whale or thunder for example) are activated, but this potion is not. Well, okay, I thought, all of a sudden it's because it was bought in Novigrad - in another location. I bought a new potion in Toussaint from a herbalist. It also does not work - it is not activated. Moreover - when you press TAB - it appears visually for a second and then disappears - the cell is empty. Bug detected. Has anyone else come across? (try it for experiment)
2 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 13.03.21

ivi1969
Because you have to do it through the inventory! Point at the potion and press E
PS: do not write so much, read the puddle
PPS: there are already at least 5 such topics, you could have a look at the forum. Yesterday they asked http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/bloodandwine/ne_mogu_ispolzovat_eliksir_ochishcheniya-905549/

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
In this case, he is right, actually. The sheet is half a page, but the meaning is half a line