3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djek ddjek 13.03.21 02:03 am

Constantly bad weather. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Got blood and wine supplement. I started the game from the very beginning and the weather has been bad for several days in a row, the wind is raining all the time, it is dark during the day as at night, the wind and rain are constantly coming from thick black clouds. I went through the location of the white garden. I thought it would be sunny in Velen, but no, the same. Constant rains, wind, daytime as dark as night. What is the reason and how to make sure that the sun shines for at least some time during the day and the weather is good?
18 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 13.03.21

djek ddjek
I thought only I had such a troublesome. The third day I rush around the locations, it is raining everywhere. I load old saves, a minute of norms, then this orgy begins again.

S
Sky_axel 13.03.21

Reinstallation solved the problem for me, and so the bug is most likely, or in Toussaint, clouds are sprayed into the sky, so the north suffers))))

u
urban.kalabanovich 13.03.21

Sky_axel
Too drastic for me with my uber-reactive spin. Well, okay, as I get the addon, I will have to reinstall it.

G
GHOST24 13.03.21

But how has your fucking witcher already pulled up! The whole site you are fucked up @ whether already blogs and comments about it!

s
saa0891 13.03.21

Can I put PhotoMode 2inOne
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/190/?
You can change the weather there.

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

djek ddjek
Enter stoprain in the console, if there is no console, you can download it here http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1557/?

m
maryna_p93 13.03.21

GHOST24
So unsubscribe from the news, problems then ..

K
Kraicher 13.03.21

Well I do not know. I've been playing for about ten hours and the weather is great. It seems that I don't even remember cloudy weather, let alone rain.))

D
DominoPK 13.03.21

Sky_axel
Now I started the game again, with all the dopas, the same troubles and I thought the same way)) This is probably trolling from CDPR xD
They thought of everything with this idea)) Like Toussaint spreads rot North)

But I don't have everything it's raining time, but first, and now I'm going to Novigrad (already 20-something hours played), I have gloomy weather somewhere in 70% of cases (rain and all that). They just thought of something with randomness, the probability of this or that weather in the engine code. Hot fix will definitely fix it. I'll just be on Skeligg like in Hawaii))

S
Sky_axel 13.03.21

DominoPK
weather is bullshit and enemies when I have level 77 and they ?? this is a trash, plus a bug with a van shot is a kick-ass.

D
DominoPK 13.03.21

Sky_axel
That's why I decided to start all over again, just when I get to DLS, fixes are released. I went through NG + before, but I thought about it and decided not to wag my nerves. True, I even found a bug at the base with the quest "Fools' Gold", where the pig was fried, I have these weirdos just take revenge and they have an empty health scale and in numbers -1 HP, their currency, and they serve pitiful "Aaaaaaa. ... "and just stand)))) In general, I went further - I scored. I hope to fix it and until the time to take DLS-quests bugs will not meet again)

i
ilya1iz2 13.03.21

I support, as I do not rush to the old loki there the rain, no matter what time the downpour comes constantly, infuriates already.

M
Mesсaline 13.03.21

APLEASANTDAY

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

DominoPK
Reinstall DLC with one package, this bug was there even before version 1.10.

d
digital_summer 13.03.21

Played about 10 hours in KiV. There are no mods. It never rained in Toussaint. Either clear or some kind of dust covering the sky. So is there still rain or was it not originally conceived?

i
ilya1iz2 13.03.21

digital_summer
I played in Toussaint for about 30 hours, and only today, for the first time (!) it rained there, mystic :)

d
digital_summer 13.03.21

ilya1iz2
So, there is still .. We will search =)

R
RPG F3 11.04.22

changeweather(WT_Clear) - sunny weather
changeweather(WT_Light_Clouds) - cloudy
changeweather(WT_Heavy_Clouds) - very cloudy
changeweather(WT_Light_Rain) - light rain
changeweather(WT_Light_Snow) - light snow
changeweather(WT_Blizzard) - storm