3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
altair305 01.11.19 03:19 am

The problem with the people's Solyanka 2016 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Turn from the Cordon to Dump 2-3 seconds all the rules , and then everything freezes and all. Help!!!!!!!!
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpha_Debriz 01.11.19

altair305
You have the first version. Download all the latest updates and the problem will be solved. https://www.amk-team.ru/forum/topic/13424-narodnaya-solyanka-2016/ (hat topics, spoiler Patches and fixes).

I'm afraid I'll have to start a new game.

V
VETER15 01.11.19

Alpha_Debriz
My sight is not shown and the map didn't work, what kind of bug?
did not continue to play...

A
Alpha_Debriz 01.11.19

VETER15
With of. site downloaded? Or repak?

V
VETER15 01.11.19

Alpha_Debriz
there these sites

z
zwweerr 01.11.19

I remember at seven I started to play Stalker PM , in which I played a lot of XP for a long time and everything was fine by and large,..
so at seven I had no sight..... all ticks were in place, in XP, the sight was, there's wrong and all...... decided to just....... in the center of the monitor set a marker point and all )) then it was removed with a damp cloth as stopped playing..........

z
zwweerr 01.11.19

the method is not original , but works ))

A
Alpha_Debriz 01.11.19

VETER15
The website alone. This There a stable version. Problems with sight and map in it.

V
VETER15 01.11.19

Alpha_Debriz
so in the beginning of the game everything was normal and then even as start to fail, in what the hollow was.

A
Alpha_Debriz 01.11.19

VETER15
And the message on the PDA did not come? Backpack normally open?

V
VETER15 01.11.19

Alpha_Debriz
the backpack opens, but the PDA seems that do not have it

A
Alpha_Debriz 01.11.19

VETER15
There is such a problem on the Repack Serega LUs of. In the office. version only on the quest.
If you can throw the last AutoSave, see what could be the problem.

V
VETER15 01.11.19

Alpha_Debriz
Saves already present in smisle on the quest?

A
Alpha_Debriz 01.11.19

VETER15
Any AutoSave. The fresher, the better.

n
navy2002 01.11.19

Good evening! Help with a problem: when aiming mouse2 when you start to shoot with mouse1, the screen becomes black. Moreover, to the Dark valley was not like this. How to change this?

i
igor br 01.11.19

Hello do you know how to be.Me to continue the quest gynecologist to assemble the bulb should go to the leader of the Avengers Hemer on unexplored land that he gave the quest to the head of the Sidor but as I approach them they begin to shoot correspondingly radiology with a Chimera that does not work delot?

W
Wade33 01.11.19

Great Stalker ... Help who than can ... Narodnaya Solyanka 2016 normally survived out of the game ... h-H day and decided to continue to include the placenta.save. and ... then 2 m. was nothing to see but the green background with clouds ... but indoors ... what to do ... ???!

A
ArTeM111111111 16.02.21

almost the whole game a hodgepodge 2016
asks for H20 drink does not help it goes like a midget step what to do heelp !!?