3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michael_74rus 13.03.21 02:03 am

The brightest moments, what do you remember more? (Mass Effect 3)

Share your impressions =)
15 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 13.03.21

Mikhail_74rus
what are your impressions of the final?

F
Francis I 13.03.21

Making a ghost commit suicide is incredibly dramatic.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

the whole game is some kind of soap-fairy tale in all respects nothing was particularly remembered, but the game itself was remembered.
I remembered the mission where it was necessary to soak the quarian fleet and the flying tali patamu in the reaper,
that I was testing the graphomod there and 30 times I saw the flying tali

A
Asderrrr 13.03.21

I remember the first dialogue with Andersen, because at that moment my sister crashed onto the laptop and now I am with a broken matrix :)

L
Lilit44 13.03.21

there were a lot of funny moments in the dlk citadel: D and the clone and the krogan who went overboard: Yes, there are a lot of deaths in the game and a sad end

A
Angelica04 13.03.21

Death of former companions. I have not cried like that for a long time.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 13.03.21

in general, the whole game is a series for about 150 hours of playing time (counting all 3 parts)
, the most fun is the dialogues. they must be listened to (well, in the sense of reading). there are so many different lethal moments, depending on the combinations of party members and the chosen actions. or just extraneous conversations that can be heard ...
from what I remember offhand:
in me1 he was stirring up with Ashley, at 2 with Tali, at 3 also with Tali. Of course, with the transfer of saves. mission to the geth dreadnought. Ashley and Tali on the team (first time). shooting, smoke, roar, everything is shaking, rockets fly, and my women find out that Shepard has gone from one to another ...

A
Atay Wolverine 13.03.21

The finale is certainly the most dramatic episode.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 13.03.21

Most memorable were the death of the Quarian Fleet and the suicide of Tali + Death and the memorial service for Thane ...

b

HUNTER ON A DEAD, you just need to choose the time to complete certain missions, depending on the leveling of the hero. then everything will be fine. Well, in the sense, and the geth are full and the quarians are intact. there in the whole series such jokes come across

A
Azmadey 13.03.21

The most memorable moment was when I saw the ending when it was still without additions, 40 minutes swearing then half a year I was twisted from all mentions of Mass Effect.

W
WAga 13.03.21

I remember how the worm defeated the reaper, Thane's death at the hands of Kai Len, the murder of Kai Len.
The ending is also remembered. I respect the position of the developers, but this is a game, this is not a film, there can be several endings in the game, the game makes it possible to complete the story as the player wants, do the players really have to go through the 2 previous parts, load saves in order to get the ending, for which all your previous actions have no effect. Therefore, the impressions are rather ambiguous.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 13.03.21

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I know: :) I just passed not "perfect" on purpose to see what happens ...

b

HUNTER ON A DEAD if the scale of the hero-villain hangs on the wall, then one day it will shoot))). and it is likely more than once

J
James shepard 13.03.21

I personally liked the ending with the mod me