3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oiujihjfigbf 13.03.21 02:03 am

Where can I find the book \ "mistress of the forest \"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hanging 2 tasks "mistress of the forest" and "family affairs" and both do not give a label. There are no more tasks in the story, how to go through this?
Found that the "mistresses of the forest" open after passing "to the touch." It turns out I passed it, but no one gave the book and I cannot read it.
What to do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riws 13.03.21

Keira Metz, in my opinion, should have given.

A
ArXangel_ann 13.03.21

Keira gives the book after the quest "To the touch". Look in the inventory, if the quest is completed, the book should be. Or you can just go to the swamps and, activating the witcher's vision, find a sweet path - we go along it, we come where we need to

o
oiujihjfigbf 13.03.21

Riws ArXangel_ann
ransacked the
inventory for a long time, I thought it was not time to go through this yet, but now the rest of the tasks are over.
I watched the passage, then it gives a mark. And where to look for these swamps and this sweet path?

A
ArXangel_ann 13.03.21

there is a marker for this quest
http://limegame.ru/assets/images_game/witcher_3/ch_7/ch7_1.jpg
(remove the space between r and u)

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.03.21

oiujihjfigbf
A dialogue with Keira about the mistresses of the forest. Then she gives the book. But if you know where to look for the mistresses, then go there, to the orphanage. There, try to talk to the kids.
In general, first I freed their mother, then Iwasik found a voice, then to the orphanage

o
oiujihjfigbf 13.03.21

ArXangel_ann
found nothing on the marker except a wooden statue.

A
ArXangel_ann 13.03.21

oiujihjfigbf
walk around with a witcher's flair - you will find the Sweet path, along it you will reach the witches

o
oiujihjfigbf 13.03.21

ArXangel_ann
Thanks, but most likely nothing will work for me. I found a video where the witcher comes up to this wooden statue and examines it, and then the passage of this task begins. But I don’t have sweets for this statue and I cannot examine it, so nothing happens.

o
oiujihjfigbf 13.03.21

ArXangel_ann
yes, nifiga doesn’t come out, children don’t react to me, Ivasik has reached the hole, but nothing happens.
How is it so buggy.

A
ArXangel_ann 13.03.21

oiujihjfigbf
damn, I sympathize
here only an early save will probably help

o
oiujihjfigbf 13.03.21

ArXangel_ann
this is how these games end for me))