3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 13.03.21 02:03 am

Will they be banned for ...... (World of Tanks)

Hello everyone!
I will not ask anything cheating. The question is: I want to swap accounts with a friend for a short time, literally so that he can pump me the tank alone, and I to him. We live in the same village, 1 km from each other in a straight line if. Is it possible to get a ban for this or will it be regarded by the robot as if a person with a laptop was playing tanks everywhere? Or IP will not converge and that's it? We play almost the same, 50% of wins I have, he has 46%.
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
George Black 13.03.21

If you do not shout about it at all corners, then it is unlikely that they will be banned) Or rather, they will not be banned.

v
vigo24 13.03.21

Will not be banned. Now, if you lived in different cities, then the IP addresses would be radically different then it is possible, but even then it is unlikely as they said above, if you do not say then no one will know

T
TergeroN 13.03.21

vigo24
Believe me, even if you don't live in different cities (they are too lazy to look for)
Strelec-zmeya
Do not bother in this game there is no total control (and as the weekend showed, even bots are not monitored)

S
Strelec-zmeya 13.03.21

Thanks everyone! ))) Let's try ..

W
WarMachine2 13.03.21

Played on the same account in different places, that's okay. Now, if you log in at the same time from different IPs, then I think nothing good will happen. According to wargaming, they track changes in the stats of players, but even one chela can change his skill dramatically if he gets bored of the game or just gets tired of dragging each fight.

A
Alex2010god 13.03.21

The rules say -for exchange or sale / purchase -permanent account ban (for life or with a rollback of the player's achievements -if the account is restored and you can prove that it is yours), but not ssy, if you do not sleep, everything will be ok :) will not be able to track, yes and do not follow it yet.