3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 13.03.21 02:03 am

leave eggs or not {spoiler} (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in the assignment with the statue, is it better for grandfather to leave them or take them?
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MADWIKIR 13.03.21

SkyraX
Personally, I gave him eggs for a few days. He gladly gave them to me.

F
Fatum Sibir 13.03.21

If you leave it, he dies, the heart simply cannot withstand such marathons.
You take it - you don't know, you didn't choose.
You borrow for a while - the grandfather is alive and happy, everyone is happy and you can return them to the customer, chose this option.

K
KAPRAL27 13.03.21

It’s strange. I must have missed this quest. Where is he?

v
vikpass 13.03.21

Damn, if I hadn't written "spoiler" in the subject line, it would have looked like a transsexual's thoughts

Аlex_Pro 13.03.21

In my opinion, the most correct option is to borrow for one more day, and then pick it up.
PS The quest is just a trash.

S
SkyraX 13.03.21

KAPRAL27
here, when you run past a dude with pictures, an orange exclamation mark appears
http://s16.radikal.ru/i191/1606/d1/5de33c097ee7.jpg

ps. played all the options, chose to borrow for a day

S
Stribogg 13.03.21

I left, but then ran around and came for them after many days .. And when I came, then my grandfather was gone ...

M
Mesсaline 13.03.21

By the way, who does not know when the statue is restored after you give these eggs, you can come to it, pat the causal place and you will be given some kind of buff, the truth is that he only knows Jesus and Marvin Ichinski

d
dp- 13.03.21

Jerusalem_96
I am not "Jesus and Marvin Ichinski", but I know that a buff does not waste energy on running.

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

Stribogg
A similar problem. After the plot, I wanted to complete this quest, but there is no marker for this thief. I would check if he disappeared or not, but I didn't even remember where his home is.

A
Argo R 13.03.21

Stribogg wrote:
I left, but then ran and came for them after many days .. And when he came, then the grandfather was gone ...
Wild Rider
Grandfather died of a heart attack , unable to withstand the stress. I had to pick up the eggs in a day.

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

Argo R
Bad joke on the topic of the day. I would like to close the quest ...

W
Witcher4712 13.03.21

Wild Rider
This is not a joke. Is it difficult to read a dozen comments?

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

Witcher4712
Yes, I missed it, it happens. But you should also think before you run into me: I borrowed them for a day, and did not leave them for good, otherwise why would I and Stribog come back for them?

A
Argo R 13.03.21

Wild Rider
Borrowed for a day, but then did not come either in a day or two. My grandfather used them until he leaned back ..

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

Argo R
Yeah, only you made such a conclusion after reading the forum. In the game, with such a fork in the plot, in my case, there is simply no information about the thief, the quest is frozen. There should be a third option, or, if you're right, at least a notification of the thief's death.

13pavel13mail.ru 13.03.21

left it to my grandfather for a day, then took it, but did not give it to the gallery owner, the thing is necessary)