3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Masterwarrior 13.03.21 02:03 am

Silver Basilisk (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, I completed the quest about the silver basilisk, did not kill him.
I saw that he was flying in the same place.
Can you kill him now? How to aggro him? Shooting a crossbow does not help
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
APELCIN 13.03.21

MasterWarrior
seems not to be, either kill with rubiles, or keep alive, if you kill, then one of the best trophies in the game in my opinion drops from him

s
serega19901205 13.03.21

II.G.IR.O.IK
what for the trophy?

A
APELCIN 13.03.21

serega19901205
Silver Basilisk trophy adds +1 to many stats

M
Mankun 13.03.21

II.G.IR.O.IK
one percent of stats, nothing at all, so he is not the best as for me

s
serega19901205 13.03.21

Mankun,
what are the best trophies in the game and where are they located? Because basically you collect a parasha for 10 percent of cutting off limbs and stuff like that.

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.03.21

According to stats, the theoretically best trophy is the laurel of the swineherd. that's + 15% extra gold. best of all stat trophies

M
Mankun 13.03.21

well, for example, I yearn for trophies, the percentage of experience often from monsters I sometimes switch from people, it helps to get the level faster, and there is already the rest that you are missing

S
Sky_axel 13.03.21

Only the head of a griffin, for the dismembered woman will triumph ... And the basilisk will definitely be thrown down, because he is a threat, and because of the fucking greenpeaces, it's the norm, and the corpses of people are the norm ... Remember the beginning of the game a dialogue on horses with Vesemir about ghouls ...

A
APELCIN 13.03.21

Mankun
well, depending on who needs what)
personally, I constantly switch from a silver basilisk to a griffin, because the dismembered ruler

N
Nemesis 13.03.21

The griffin has a very large head. I carry a kurolisk with me, the same effect with a dismemberment. For this, the head of the lizard-matriarch is suitable, which had to be brought down with the wounded child.