3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 13.03.21 02:03 am

Key Moments and Points of No Return (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day! At one time, I began to play the game, but it so happened that I threw it in the middle. I decided to go through again, in connection with which I have a question:
What are the fundamental points of choice in the game, after which additional quest branches and points of no return may be lost? For example, as was the case with the baron, when he could commit suicide, but it would be possible to save him as a quest giver and assistant in the future.
5 Comments
Sort by:
t
totktonada 13.03.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
Thank you!

And addons, hearts of stone and blood and wine, are they a continuation of the events in 3 or additional missions?
And if you just go through the story, you can then continue the game, completing side effects and six question marks on the map?

B
Blind Fox 13.03.21

totktonada
events in the DLS hearts of stone and blood and wine take place after the events of the main plot, but they can be started without ending the main storyline, but this is a little stupid and not useful since DLS does not affect the main plot and they require at least 32 and 35 levels
and yes, you can continue the game after passing here, no matter how open world there is where to go

B
Blind Fox 13.03.21

regarding the endings here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_sovet_vse_kontsovki-60485/
here are also some of those quests that can disappear from the map

t
totktonada 13.03.21

And the last question:
My old skellig saves, 60th hour, were found in stimcloud :)
But when you started saving, new tasks for stone hearts and blood and wine were not highlighted. Climbed on the Internet, they write that you need to find these tasks on the message boards, but on which ones? I can, of course, gallop across all the boards on the map, but it would be easier to come straight to specific ones :)

I
Inquisitor of the noobs 13.03.21

totktonada
Yes there should be on many. For example, the Seven Cats tavern. I had Stone hearts there, and Blood and wine.
But according to the idea, the route should have been automatically laid, If not, it means a bug. Plus, go to the main tasks tab, the add-ons are there.