3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den71 13.03.21 02:07 am

To knowledgeable site builders

I appeal to experts in site building. Friends, tell me how you can implement the following. I want to make a website on WYSIWYG Web Builder. I need a person who chooses a postcard they like and can send it, after payment (or at least without payment), to the E-mail they specified. I can't imagine how so I hope for your tips. I will be glad to receive any information. Is it possible to do this on Web Builder?
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
PCHalfFullHD 13.03.21

Den71
"I want to earn money, but I don't know how - write the instructions, please!"
And if on the topic, then this is not the site where they will quickly answer such a question :) If they answer, of course ...

a
abler98 13.03.21

I have not even heard of this Web Builder, but apparently this is a common constructor, and sending letters (postcards) can only be done in the server language. As a last resort, you can use some kind of Api, using JS to send XHR (there is a lot of information about this on Google).

https://toster.ru

G
Gameficator 13.03.21

You either need to understand programming yourself and find ready-made scripts (pieces of code) and correct if necessary (most likely it is necessary, because people do g ... but) and it will not be possible to do it quickly or (faster, but for money) order a programmer.