3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gutseen 13.03.21 02:07 am

WakFu

Stumbled upon this cute epic during a random streak on a weird part of YouTube.
Spoiler

Particularly attention was drawn to the excellent character animation and design (for the first time I am not sick of elves), I have not seen the cartoon myself, but you have to look for a hike. What do you think? Who watched?
Ost the hellish

1st of the characters is generally called Grufon
59 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

spoiler

Tainted Soul, I think you will read it (if it is still there, of course)
spoiler something does not work
yes I will not be banned amten

G
Gutseen 13.03.21

Hudy ... The French are pulling with the 3rd season, they want to throw another film on waqf somewhere by the spring.
MunchkiN 616
It seems to me, or is there a resemblance to that elf from Lodoss and this sim?
Spoiler

or are elves just in vogue?

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

Gutseen
there is a similarity in the fact that in this cartoon the elves began to protrude their ears
before that, or at that time some kind of igory came out and igori used to be pixelated and there needed such soup so that it was immediately visible - from this elf. although it may not have started with this cartoon.
then the fashion for elves began. in a seismologist, for example, every evil spirits had such fish soup.

T
Tainted soul 13.03.21

Gutseen
MunchkiN 616
Thank you, at least I'll see it at last: 3
And then the game passed 20 times on the Dreamcast, but I never saw the original: /

G
Gutseen 13.03.21

MunchkiN 616
is somehow strange, the jerks have Elfs with straight ears, in other versions they have tops.
but the tops are the best, you can hold on to them ^ _ ^
timtimH
good anime girl, maximus rocked
ZY I raped the snooze button

A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 13.03.21

And the Chinese know a lot about animation.

G
Gutseen 13.03.21

AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPLELOOSA
Standard level, Asians mold almost everything according to a template. One-sided hairstyles, one-sided skinny p0tsancheki and one-sided p0bats, which work according to the laws of Orc machinery.

C
Cheater in the Law 13.03.21

Oh my god, this abomination got here too ... I'm going to see South Park.

A
Alexator 13.03.21

Cheater in the Law
to watch this abomination !? it's bad to be like this

G
Gutseen 13.03.21

Movie coming out soon.
Threat someone will die for sure in the 3rd season, the developers talk about the "big finale"
for the slaves will be translated into English (the voice acting will be g0vnom)

A
Alexator 13.03.21

Gutseen
wanted to throw you an anime cutie, but broke

R
RicoChico 13.03.21

Is she sperm toxic like a X plus a vampire?

G
Gutseen 13.03.21

RicoChico
Who? Eve then?

R
RicoChico 13.03.21

Gutseen
Wakfu is yours.

G
Gutseen 13.03.21

RicoChico
Knope.
Wakfu was made by the French, and these are not shitty Japs for you.
The topic about the boob slips, but it lasts for 3-4 seconds

R
RicoChico 13.03.21

I'll check it out someday.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

pa moihu this is not an anime
tagda winx club anime the
one who moved here is poorly versed in painting

A
AR3E 13.03.21

A good series, I liked it right away. I watched two seasons, their specials, "In Search of Six Dofuses" and "The Treasures of Kerub" next in line.

A little embarrassed by the end of the second season, he's kind of stupid or something.
Spoiler
Initially, looking at Kilby's motives, one gets the impression that the time spent in interspace had no effect on his psyche, whether there was something positive or negative in that. In the finale, for some reason, he took Yugo to the shelter of the eliatropes, attacked the decrepit dragon and the matchmaker of youngsters. Taken together, this is too obvious and ridiculous coincidence of events, which took place through the fault of Kilby himself, well, or the writers, if you look above.
This is not an anime yet, although there are many inherent objections to it. The topic of the boob, by the way, is revealed in the episode with the black duck, if you look closely at Amalia's descent into the water. True, young and hikkar masturbators will be of little use from what they see. Proof: TV series / internet.

It seems that there are rumors about the third season, but I am very confused by the flatness of many ideas of the main plot from the second and the absurdity of certain moments in the full-length film. On the other hand, the first season came out back in 2008 and ended in 2010, and the second came out only in 2011 and ended just a year later. This seems to be a lot, but it seems to be not enough, which in itself hints. Now the writers have a large base in the universe, I hope that due to this and time they will come up with a lot of suitability. And they need to read more interesting books. Although I will watch the series anyway.

A
AR3E 13.03.21

Season 3 teaser.

The series is growing up.
Spoiler