3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LEKS_77RU 13.03.21 02:07 am

Vector vs AUG (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys, tell me which is better to take a vector or aug and what talents are the best for them
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
PeroAlxp 13.03.21

Roy jons
Zra you didn’t even test it right away.

LEKS_77RU
And I tested it.
I ran with the vector. Then, as the aug 204 appeared on sale for 800 fenii, I bought it for tests and now only run with it.

So the facts: The
vector is naked - when the fire button is held down, it has poor horizontal stability, i.e. Fidgets from side to side, almost every cartridge flies from one side to another, it turns out a sieve of bullets. Has poor vertical stability (Stability), i.e. quickly lifts up.

Aug naked - with the fire button held down - has good horizontal stability, i.e. does not fidget constantly to the sides, only smoothly leaves to the side, writing out basically a rounded letter r. Has medium vertical stability (Stability) and does not bulge too much.

Vector with full body kit with accuracy, horizontal stability and stability - when shooting at a point, the pattern is similar to a sieve, but a closer sieve. It is difficult to hold it vertically when shooting in order to shoot accurately in the head. More suitable for belly shooting.

AUG with full body kit with precision, horizontal stability and stability - when shooting at a point, the pattern looks like a point. Easy to hold when shooting vertically, more suitable for headshots.

Advice on attachments is mandatory for both guns - one for horizontal stability (although AUG is better than vector without it), one for stability, one for accuracy. The rest of the attachments are for crit, crit damage, accuracy.

Not recommended for both weapons - attachments with initial bullet stability. And shooting from the hip, tk. shooting is mainly aimed by holding down the second mouse button.

The best talents, in my opinion, for both weapons are critical damage to the head, normal critical damage, accuracy (required for the vector)

. Both weapons are for medium-close range combat. Those. they have a small "optimal firing range", i.e. the farther from you the mob, the less damage it takes from hits.

P
Po63om6e 13.03.21

Judging by the answer, I will test the golden aug.

P
PeroAlxp 13.03.21

Melee: Pistol, SMG, Shotgun.
For medium, near-medium: PP, Automatic (So far, only AK-74 is the most)
For medium-long: Machine gun, Sniper (Only M1. Buy Patriot or whatever it is called for 800 + feny, this is M1 and shoot to your health ).
For ranged combat: Sniper.

S
Sallar 13.03.21

For the average, a Kalash is not bad, many run with it. Boost damage is given by talents, not the barrel itself. Brutality and lethality are the main necessary ones to be guided by.

B
Bru-or-Dru 13.03.21

PeroAlxp I
wrote everything correctly.
On my own I will add that the vector is more likely to work only at close range, while the Aug copes well at medium-close range, at which the vector is already less effective.
Another good talent for the vector is an increase in damage by 12-13% at a firing distance of less than 10 meters, since it works at about this distance.

G
Gerrarrd 13.03.21

PeroAlxp I
totally agree also now I use AUG bought for phoenixes

P
PeroAlxp 13.03.21

Don't minus _Salar_, he wrote it right. For the average, this is the best AK-74 weapon. With me, he even sometimes went as a replacement for a sniper rifle, if there is a talent for accuracy.

L
LEKS_77RU 13.03.21

I got aug 182 with brutality, then the head of a lion, I don't remember what they call names, the third rage, there is a vector skull with a knife in the head, a snake on the knife and an owl, 8% chance of crit when applying a skill for 10 seconds, I can’t choose. Many thanks for the advice.

P
PeroAlxp 13.03.21

For the future, the best advice will probably be to test the weapon itself, on dummies, and then in a real situation.
Each person has his own way of fighting, his own style and individual characteristics (reactions such as hands and fingers, the reaction of the eyes to what is happening on the screen). Therefore, the game is individual for everyone.
For example, one likes to shoot at a point like a sniper, while the other cannot aim like that, and so that the mobs are killed and the bullets somehow hit the mobs, he needs a weapon that shoots less accurately.

For example, I like it when the weapon, when firing for a long time, gradually lifts itself up, tk. I can't aim exactly at the head. Then I aim at the neck or below, and when shooting, it turns out that the weapon itself reaches the head.

Therefore, I will say once again that everything is individual here. You need to understand what style of play is right for you, and based on this already select weapons and attachments.

More about the game itself. Although the engine happens and gives out gags, bugs and incidents. But the developers still tried hard and made a good combat. This can be said to be the first game in many years where I really felt that different weapons feel differently, shoot differently. And by putting on different upgrades on the weapon, you feel how it affected him.

E
Er0pka 13.03.21

PeroAlxp wrote:
So far, only the AK-74 most
disagrees.
I run with ACR, so it has better accuracy and less recoil, and higher rate of fire.
the only negative is the cartridges run out quickly.

C
Cold blood 13.03.21

The Vector has 750 rounds per minute versus 725 for the Aug and its reload speed is 0.25 seconds faster than that of the Aug. But it loses a lot in stability, has a shorter firing range and a clip of only 20 rounds. All other things being equal, for PvE, Aug is by far the best PP out of all available.

L
Lubber 13.03.21

Both barrels are excellent. Differences in stability are easily compensated for by the body kit. And I would add MP7 to the good PP. Among PP, the balance of weapon types is pretty good - there are no obvious favorites, only one outsider: T821 (very low rate of fire). The rest of the PPs are quite usable. When comparing, it is necessary to look, of course, what is the base damage per shot (taking into account the difference in the rate of fire and the volume of the magazine, i.e. for a particular model): one may have the maximum possible, the other - the minimum. Taking into account all subsequent damage enhancements - even a slight difference in base damage can swell up to several thousand D / S. Well, the chance of a critical hit on a weapon should be above 24%. Desirable 25.5% (maximum).
But the main thing on the trunks, in addition to damage, and maybe more importantly, are talents. I always prefer 182 PP with good talent over 204 PP with bad talent.
The set of talents depends on your play style and main activity (PvE or PvP).
For PvP, there are fewer options: Reaction (damage at close range), Brutality (damage to the head), Fury (chance for a critical hit), Lethality (additional damage on a critical hit).
For PvE, all the same options are suitable, but many more are added. Most useful: Self-preservation (health restoration), Ferocity (damage to elite opponents), Destructiveness (armor damage). For players with a high Electronics parameter, the following are also suitable: Mastery and Competence, which give the effect after using the skill: increasing the chance of a critical hit and increasing damage, respectively.
If you come across an SMG with a high base damage and three open talents from the ones listed above, you're in luck. One less problem.

t
t0n 13.03.21

Tell me where to find TeamSpeak with a bunch of people to play together (210+)?

N
Norton 13.03.21

t0n
109.95.210.229:10311

s
sangen 13.03.21

I made 45 vectors of 204 points ... none of them dropped out with the right talents, all the time one of the right ones from the listed ones sucks. I run with the very first Lethality and Reaction, well, the crit chance is 25%. Another 1 made ... bullshit.

K
Kvorum 13.03.21

sangen is
already tired of crafting. agree BOLT, drop out better and with talents