3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elisium10 13.03.21 02:07 am

The game hangs up the computer - tightly (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good gentlemen, help me, I want to play new additions, but I can't.
And the trbl is this. I go into the game that I just installed (the first time!), All the rules are played, as soon as I leave the game and go back in (the second and subsequent times of entering), everything hangs tightly along with the computer, so you need to reset. and freezes even on the initial splash screens of sponsors, or freezes when you need to select (new game / load / settings).
As far as I remember, such tops began after a patch a year ago. Well, then I rolled back the patch and the game passed. And now you will not roll back. What could be the trouble ???
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
DooM_slash 13.03.21

What is the problem, if at the first start all the rules.
The solution is simple - do not leave the game or wait for a patch, which may solve your problem.
By the way, license or torrent?

f
fox345 13.03.21

DooM_slash was
not placed on the game at all. the developers stated this at the very beginning. so any version is essentially a license.

D
DooM_slash 13.03.21

fox345
this is understandable, but the repack is not patched every day and is not fixed.

p
paleruga930 13.03.21

Try to clean the computer, change the thermal paste, change the RAM in places. Reset the firewood to the factory ones. It helped me.

R
Rooough 13.03.21

By the way, yes, at least they wrote a patch, etc. Personally, I'm fine. As the stone hearts passed, I did not start the game, after the release of the dls I launched, Gog updated the game to 1.21 everything is ok.

E
Elisium10 13.03.21

Guys, thanks for who answered, the chip is not in thermal paste, that's for sure.
Do not turn off the game, hmm, well, in principle .... yes, no nonsense, I will go to work with a computer turned on - not buzzing.
This is the first time this has happened to me, and I couldn't read about it anywhere. Situation: install the game / go in - everything runs, all the rules are without brakes, without glitches, I don't want to play. Just left the game - you won't come back again - mysticism, hangs up the system tightly ...
Game version 3.0.9.17254

D
DooM_slash 13.03.21

Not to play the Witcher means sadness

f
fox345 13.03.21

DooM_slash
if only. Well, patches in the internet can be downloaded without any problems.

D
DooM_slash 13.03.21

Elisium10
When it hangs tight = overheating of some hardware or driver error.
My advice to you is to reinstall Windows.

f
fox345 13.03.21

DooM_slash
wrote to the wrong one. I have all the rules.

D
DooM_slash 13.03.21

fox345
I also have a license)

W
WWQ 13.03.21

Elisium10
looks like not skillful overclocking on the bus, or am I wrong?
the system can be tightly hung by 3 things:
lack of voltage or overestimated frequency of the RAM, bridges or memory of the video player, the processor would bsodil or loop, first of all I would check the opera and remove all overclocking.

E
Elisium10 13.03.21

WWQ Once
upon a time, about 5-6 years ago I dabbled with vidyushkoy, maybe these are echoes ???

B
Boba4ka 13.03.21

WWQ
I also completely hung everything when half a year ago, when dead sectors began to appear on the hard disk .
Elisium10
Check the hard, just in case, if the disk is large, then it is better to run the check at night.

d
dobro4insky 13.03.21

One hundred percent screw, try to put it in another place, if it helps, then sooo quickly copy everything important from the screw, because most likely he has little left

W
WWQ 13.03.21

Elisium10 is
unlikely, it happens to me when I experiment with frequencies and set the voltage lower than necessary.
Screw xs ... screw gives a blue screen ...

E
Elisium10 13.03.21

dobro4insky
Thanks for the advice, I went to try!
WWQ
I have not dabbled with frequencies for a long time, the time of overclocking has passed.
But I can't understand everything, how the game is played at the first start, and when it is repeated it hangs and hangs everything! This can be due to the memory of the vidyuhi, incorrectly overclocked for a long time, or because of the dietary supplements of the screw sectors ???

W
WWQ 13.03.21

Elisium10
In my practice, there were no hangs associated with the screw, the screw usually bdsm, but here is something else.
opera or vidic memory some of this.