3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lock10100 13.03.21 02:07 am

Silver Shroud. Bug? (Fallout 4)

I started the chain of the Silver Cloak, I got to the place where I need to eliminate the drug dealer
(who is standing in a cubbyhole with two ghoul guards), and then I need to listen to the radio again in the Neighborhood to get new targets. But the radio just tells another episode of Cloak's adventures, and The door to the ghoul, who gives quests via the radio (who will be kidnapped in the future), is locked.
Don't remember what to do or is it some kind of bug?
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 13.03.21

lock10100
It is necessary to leave a business card on the corpse, only after that the task is counted.
http://4fallout.ru/pages/more/serebrjanyj-plasch.html

m
mr.sayapov 13.03.21

nestrbob
Yes !!! "looking" at the corpse -There will be a line = "leave a business card".
By the way, he interrupted everyone, BUT 2 business cards remained for some reason.

S
Stoic 13.03.21

lock10100
I had something like this (I left a business card) - after the first murder, the quest stopped.
I had a problem that in the process of completing this quest I was distracted by other quests.
It was possible to pass the cloak only continuously.

L
LongVampire 13.03.21

I went through the whole quest at once, I did not reveal any bugs.

l
lock10100 13.03.21

The quest indicator lights up above the killed enemy, and it goes out when you put the business card. But the quest will not move on to the next stage, if the business card is not thrown (like), but I write to listen to the radio, and not to throw the business card. And in the list of quests fixed by a tick that I left the business cards. Strange. I'll try to run again. Thank you all.

m
mr.sayapov 13.03.21

Stoic wrote: The
cloak was only passed continuously.
Exactly! Do not be distracted until you complete this quest !!!

r
ripvango 13.03.21

And try to pass it before reaching level 25, otherwise most likely you will not upgrade your cloak's armor. More on the fall wiki