3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
23hudo 13.03.21 02:07 am

Graphics settings are not saved (Lords of the Fallen)

Hello everyone.
The game does not allow you to arbitrarily change the graphics settings. For example, if you set the graphics quality to "maximum" - everything is saved normally, but if you change at least one parameter, the "user" mode is turned on.
To apply the changes, you need to restart the game, but after restarting the "user" mode remains, but with its own settings - in particular, anisotropic filtering and texture quality. Changing the settings in the settings file in the documents does not give a result, even if you set the "read-only" attribute - I rummaged everything, but I still did not understand where the game gets these settings from. Help who coped with a similar problem
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 13.03.21

This is a bug, many people have it, you need to wait for the second patch

r
ridik46 13.03.21

23hudo
if such troubles need to be saved with a gamepad, here are from the developers - "If you are having problems with the options not being saved after restarting the game, please try changing and applying the settings using a gamepad."

B
Batareikin 13.03.21

with the first patch, the game crashes constantly

S
Setesh 13.03.21

Batareikin
the same bullshit, before the patch everything was exactly

Y
YellowKed 13.03.21

following the advice above, I changed the settings exclusively with the keyboard, it worked.

23hudo 13.03.21

ridik46
I just save with a gamepad. I'll try to save from Claudia in the evening

P
Palych Rokov 13.03.21

I downloaded a broken one from the torrent, version 1.6, I set everything to the maximum and turbulence and texture quality, asks for a restart to accept the changes, I do it, I start playing like a setting in the options at maximum speed, then I go in, and it reduces the texture quality to "higher" and textures completely no ice, is it all like that? Is it a game glitch or a crack glitch? Or does it do it by itself because I have 3 GB video? uses 3044 MB maximum that the afterburner showed

P
Palych Rokov 13.03.21

YellowKed
and what about the keyboard, if you need to hover the mouse cursor?

B
BrooTForce 13.03.21

but for me, for example, it does not save the CONTROL settings, remembers the graphics (FitGirl repack)

V
Viktor8888 13.03.21

The graphics are preserved, I have not tried anything else yet, although when I set the texture quality from high to very high, the game reported that for these settings, video memory of 6 GB is needed for 4 and everything is fine