3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolinzu 13.03.21 02:09 am

Home Sweet Home. bug. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

there was some bug in the quest "home sweet home" ... gave money to repair the stables and clear the garden, writes "wait 2 days ...." , brought her into the house and allowed her to live (quest hunger games), and still hangs "wait 2 days ...". these are the pies ...
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aredin 13.03.21

kolinzu
Try to sit down and meditate exactly 2 days, for reliability, it should help.

k
kolinzu 13.03.21

the game is buggy, of course, sometimes in a crowd of enemies there are level 1-2 enemies, which you simply incinerate with igneousness

k
kolinzu 13.03.21

Some kind of crap, I say to the butler "whether to do some repairs", and he answers me that the winery is in perfect condition ...

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

I don’t know, guys, from where you have such glitches ... I have a repack from Khatab - everything is fine :)

v
vladver01 13.03.21

Just like in life, the loot was papilli, now the traces are covered up and the head is fooled.

i
ilya1iz2 13.03.21

kolinzu
A similar story, and the game has already been completed, so I don't know what to do.

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

Teranaft234
I understood the pirate works better)) also the pirate hotabovskaya went through everything set up the paintings hung the mannequins on the hooked quests went through all the fire)

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

Sportklass
I cannot understand how it can be that a pirate works better than a license. After all, repacks are made from them, right?
Most likely, problems at the Windows or hardware level.
The OS is cluttered, HDD defragmentation, clumsy installation of the game - the path should be like this: D: Games The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, hash sums do not converge, not updated drivers or vice versa - very new, freshly sharpened for games, you can try to rollback or rearrange to the version at the time of the implementation of the game or DLC "Stone Heart".

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

As you can see, there are more problems with the Steam version of the game than with GOG.

K
KAPRAL27 13.03.21

I completed this quest, upgraded the house to the maximum. There are no glitches. repack from khattab.

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

Teranaft234
is correct, I also have it installed on the D Games The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt disk and the Windows have not changed for a year)) I want to go to 10 ku

k
kolinzu 13.03.21

Teranaft234
I have the same repack, okay, let's play further

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

kolinzu
Minimum system - fit?
I am always waiting for the result - meditating. So you won't screw up the rest of the storyline, and you can replay it quickly, if that ...

F
Farsh78rus 13.03.21

Does anyone have mutations at all? drank swipes of zeroing - one hell

g
grafonoman 13.03.21

Farshmaster.
they did not work for me because of the mod that adds a description of the potions

g
grafonoman 13.03.21

how many light blue pirates ... the most offensive thing is that really faces are sometimes worse than pirates

k
kolinzu 13.03.21

in short, my bug manifests itself if you order repairs and dump about your business, for example, I just moved to the bokler to sell junk to the blacksmith, then meditated there for 3 days and the repair was not finished. and if you immediately do the meditation on the spot in the winery, then the quest is completed successfully.

F
Farsh78rus 13.03.21

grafonoman
Oh! thank! now I understand what is the reason

B
B.S. Schweik 13.03.21

well zvizdets, I only after 3 hours of the game noticed that the stable was not built. maybe a patch will fix it.