3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyokha-Bro- 13.03.21 02:09 am

Honey ghost, how to open the basement? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does the time of day matter?
13 Comments
Sort by:
h
human pixel 13.03.21

In the afternoon passed - a man came running and gave the key.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 13.03.21

human-pixel
ATP for the answer ... no one has come yet, I'll look for it myself :))

h
human pixel 13.03.21

try to go in the direction of the estate yourself to the quest givers

J
JOKERIVAN 13.03.21

Lyokha-Bro-
Come to the basement door, find the desired point and press use, the video will start and a man with a key will come. But finding this place where to press to use is not so easy, I huddled this gate for about 10 minutes

L
Lyokha-Bro- 13.03.21

human-pixel
Was, they are silent.

JOKERIVAN
yeah, I'll try right now

s
sobrichee 13.03.21

I kept the witcher's vision on and was looking for a hint to appear - "to open press E"

D
Denis Kuryanov 13.03.21

If the man does not come, go back to the brothers, talk to one of them, then back to the basement. When he comes up, wait 2 minutes and this creature will jump out.

T
TIGERblacK 13.03.21

Walkthrough http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/orders/#wiki-29401

F
Fertassa 13.03.21

Go to the door, press "E" on the inscription "Closed". After that, the video will start. Then go to the door again and open with the "E" button.

A
AnatolyKest 13.03.21

Perhaps a bug), stupidly pressed the "witcher's vision" and poked at the door until the peasants appeared, then he could not enter the same situation, again these actions, well, then I had to drive, although .... the battle was most likely inside, according to the plan, was expected

e
em-dash 13.03.21

In the game, the task first appears "Explore the surroundings in search of clues", then "Explore the surroundings of the lake", then "Follow the tracks", and finally "Open the basement". My first assignment (Inspect the surroundings) has not disappeared. There is a small circle around the frozen hive. In it, you can examine the hive, the blood next to it, and traces that then go into the water (giving the task to inspect the surroundings of the lake, etc.). Unable to open the basement, she googled that a specially trained person with a key should appear automatically with a knock, but already everything was pounded into this gate: day and night, and in the morning, delayed for three days. My only suspicion is that the problem is related to the fact that the first part of the quest has not disappeared - to explore the surroundings. I returned there five times too, tried to talk to my brothers, I looked at it a few more times - the quest does not disappear. Can you please tell me who has come across this?

O
Old_Nick 13.03.21

em-dash wrote:
My only suspicion is that the problem is related to the fact that the first part of the quest has not disappeared - to explore the surroundings.
Yes.
There it is necessary to rest the drowned people on the shore of the lake. Geralt will say something like, "where there is water, there are drowned people, but they are obviously out of work here." And you have to follow the tracks completely - find a continuation on the other side of the lake and reach the basement, namely, follow the tracks from the lake itself

O
OneReason 13.03.21

also a problem with the door, only of a different nature, weighs in to talk with the quest giver, which I vehemently missed. and open the basement and the most amazing thing is the right door is open and the left one requires a key and there is naturally no boss inside, there are no diologists with gnomes just mooing about theirs, maybe someone knows how to fix it?