3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanAleh 01.11.19 03:19 am

Help with saving (Borderlands 3)

Had to download the save. Who can throw a save on Amara 20-25lvl.
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
ashleyalicia 01.11.19

DanAleh
The second time I ask - no saves anywhere on the nexus all lie either after the first round or IIH. Anyway this is the fourth Board and not the first - poraby zapomniti the fourth time that saves in this game sometimes. I was like a robot bekapy before enabling + bekapit Epic, let them be on the safe side.

B
Beyondixx 26.06.20

DanAleh
if still relevant I can throw with partake

w
wik 26.06.20

anyone have a save game profile gold key?

O
Oleg Vasilev123 26.06.20

also flew.

R
RevCrew 26.06.20

does anyone have a safe 21 chapters, or below ?

m
mindfreeek 26.06.20

RevCrew
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n6pknWUWHqoSj42t1cUKZxu4KLkerKNx
Amara LVL 33 got stuck on Chapter 21. Crashes.
I have flies in Desolation's edge try you can get

C
CheGevara 26.06.20

tell me, please, if anyone had saves with PS4? Covered with a hard drive in the cloud is not copied, it's all gone. Need save Zane or Amarah, preferably both:) 50 LVL, gear is not important.

b
bespalov I 26.06.20

Sugawara
And what you other people's saves with пс4помогут? The same kind of binding saves to the profile goes. No Akka the one who threw the saves still will not play.

C
CheGevara 26.06.20

He already empirically know about it. I program for 60 raccoons for saves to buy not hunting. Will have to cachtice, friends in Bardo not playing

K
Kto Zdes 26.06.20

People, what a joke, in the location of Necrotrophy (Desolation edge) save flies constantly than any.

D
DOKctor_Ms 26.06.20

Hello! just checked and I don't know if I'm asking a question, please forgive me. Going on location with Troy in the Great vault of Troy just stands and does nothing, few jobs before the fight I went to another session, the few jobs in my session I missed, after missing I was immediately in location Troy. Tried to reinstall the game and change the region - does not help