3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeonidMavrik 13.03.21 02:09 am

Hanging. (Far Cry 4)

I have a pirated version of "Far Cry 4".
When entering the game itself, when the Far Cry 4 installation already says, I could not enter, there is no connection, well, as usual. But after this inscription, Far Cry freezes sharply for me and only in some intervals of a second it normalizes by 1-2 fps and again into a freeze. What to do? Who had a similar problem and is there a solution?
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
31 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen werewolf 13.03.21

I'll ask too (so as not to create a new topic). In the game there are some microfreezes, on foot or by car - it doesn't matter. Moreover, these friezes can be done endlessly even in the same place. I tried the settings that are low and high - I don't care. Comp i7-3770k, printer 780, 16 GB (XMP), Windows 7 64-bit. I did not find any conflicts, I checked it even without background programs. The game itself is licensed (it was on the pirate too).

n
nestrbob 13.03.21

LeonidMavrik
Try another repack.
Fallen Werewolf
On normal hardware and the correct OS setting, there should be no friezes in the game.

L
LeonidMavrik 13.03.21

nestrbob
Tried it.
I changed 4 repacks, the problem is still the same.

n
nestrbob 13.03.21

LeonidMavrik
What hardware do you run the game on?

v
voylov 13.03.21

Fallen Werewolf
How to remove friezes when driving a transport
Spoiler Whoever has friezes and micro-freezes aka twitching (in particular, if the textures are above average), try.
GamerProfile.xml in my docs, change DisableLoadingMip0 = "0" to DisableLoadingMip0 = "1"

L
LeonidMavrik 13.03.21

nestrbob
Vidyaha - AMD R7 200
Processor - i5 4460 3.20GHz
RAM - 8GB

L
LeonidMavrik 13.03.21

nestrbob
When the game came out, I downloaded it and played quietly, now I decided to play it again, but already such a problem.

L
LeonidMavrik 13.03.21

nestrbob
The hangup itself occurs during the " Logging in."

E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 13.03.21

Fallen Werewolf
Trouble seems to be solved by patch 1.10

k
kenny undead 13.03.21

LeonidMavrik
Try to download other drivers, newer or older, and as an option try to run through the extreme injector (yes, I know this for 2 cores, and still try)

L
LeonidMavrik 13.03.21

After this error, the game hangs. Kenny undead The
drivers have already been updated to the latest version. Injector doesn't help either.

k
kenny undead 13.03.21

LeonidMavrik
Then open the task manager and see there is nothing suspicious of the processor. It looks something like this, if there is something extra, then turn it off

n
nestrbob 13.03.21

LeonidMavrik
If you put the game on a new one, then files from the game folder in the documents may conflict. Find the Far Cry 4 folder in the documents and delete, and then launch the game. I play on this repack, no problem.
Far Cry 4 [v 1.10 + DLCs] (2014) PC | RePack by xatab

L
LeonidMavrik 13.03.21

kenny undead
Nothing suspicious, I know all the programs.
I don't think that Kaspersky can somehow influence)

L
LeonidMavrik 13.03.21

nestrbob
I 'll try your repack.
Loading ..

n
nestrbob 13.03.21

LeonidMavrik
Before starting the games, turn off the antivirus, it is not needed in the game, but it eats resources and can cause freezes. constantly monitors the system.

P
Paul_SH 13.03.21

LeonidMavrik
Looks like a bug known as "endless loading before entering main menu".
Check the registry keys along the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Ubisoft -> farcry4 -> 971 with the parameter "language" = "ru-RU". If they are not there, you can create it manually (if you have experience) or take a ready-made registry file here.

P
Paul_SH 13.03.21

LeonidMavrik
Fallen Werewolf
If you use a 3DM tablet, I advise you to replace it with RELOADED or ALI213.
On the English-speaking forums, many have complained that 3DM is working very crookedly in version 1.10.0. In addition, antiviruses are unevenly breathing towards this "medicine", which cannot be said about RELOADED and ALI213.

L
LeonidMavrik 13.03.21

Paul_SH
Thank you for this method. After installing a new repack, I'll try if it doesn't help.

S
Sidorovich12 13.03.21

LeonidMavrik
Strange. I have practically no i3, 8GB of RAM, GTX 650 2GB on a faster machine, graphics settings except anti-aliasing are almost at the maximum. Game version 4 1.10.