3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aredin 13.03.21 02:09 am

Console question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen, who knows the developer's console, has it already been released for version 1.21 or 1.20? If so, please submit the link.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1557/?

A
Aredin 13.03.21

ARONDIT
Thanks a lot

s
slavareal570 13.03.21

Does anyone have a console command for big mutagens?

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Aredin
Here please answer, what is the point of asking this question on the forum, if you can simply google it? Is it much easier for you?
slavareal570
Yes, here on the site.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 13.03.21

slavareal570

additem ('Greater mutagen red')
additem ('Greater mutagen green')
additem ('Greater mutagen blue')

s
slavareal570 13.03.21

Vladislav Igorevich
Thank you very much!

s
slavareal570 13.03.21

Bupycop
If google found, I did not ask questions. And you really "helped" a lot! I hope you explained it clearly, if you didn’t understand google for help)

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

slavareal570
I hope you learn how to use Google ... you type in keywords like "witcher 3, console commands" press the combination ctrl + alt + F you type a keyword into the search bar, in our case "mutagen" and voila, you're done! I hope you will now master this lesson perfectly and will not continue to make the most stupid statements about "google did not find" PS On the pg website, for a long time there is a cheat section in which it is easy to find all console commands, well, this is not for you, you are me I see not looking for easy ways. It's easier to say "if Google found it, I would not ask for help," but I think that the whole point is laziness and, apparently, in your case, even in the intellect, since you are not able to do an elementary action on the Internet.

s
slavareal570 13.03.21

Bupycop
Yes, I actually give a shit , what do you think there) I have already decided everything) If you need the advice of an idiot, I will write to you in a personal. All the best!

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

slavareal570
slavareal570 wrote:
If you need the advice of an idiot, it's
even funny to listen to it, from a person who simply could not find the simplest information in Google and call others idiots, in general, your actions and words have already put everything in place and determined which of us is an idiot )